OtakuBoards

News on the next twelve episodes.....

Guest Saiyaman

Guest Saiyaman
[size=1][b]Reported by "www.z-store.com" about the next four videos will be "Revival,Tactics,Definace and A Hero's Farewell". I will list a short SPOILER WARNING given by FUNimation

Evil Lives On - Buu's scattered flesh regathers, regenerating Buu. Babidi has also narrowly survived from an attack from Piccolo. Piccolo gives Trunks and Goten to Krillin to look after. Everyone wonders if Gohan is still alive.

Find the Dragon Balls - Bulma and others collect Dragon Balls. Goku awakes and is healed by Dende. Buu and Babidi continue terrorizing. Krillin takes Goten and Trunks to Kami's Lookout.

Revival - Goku presents the idea of fusion, and they decide to teach Goten and Trunks to fuse. Bulma summons the dragon and revives all the good people killed today. Goku transports everyone to Kami's Lookout to be safe, but Bulma's parents decide to stay home.

Global Announcement - Babidi wants to find Piccolo, Goten, and Trunks for vengeance, and magically communicates to everyone on Earth, threatening to terrorize innocents until they're brought forward. Kibito and Supreme Kai find Gohan and take him to Supreme Kai's world.

Learn to Fuse! - Goku begins training Goten and Trunks for fusion. Healed in Supreme Kai's world, Gohan is given the task of removing the legendary Z Sword, which can be used to fight Buu. Babidi and Buu continue terrorizing Earth to "smoke out" Piccolo, Goten, and Trunks.

The Z Sword - Gohan withdraws the Z Sword. Buu turns a town's population into chocolate and eats them. Hercule tries stupidly to fly, and is then asked to defeat Buu by the people.

And the six episodes after that will be listed later on. You can go to [url]www.z-store.com[/url] to see pictures of the videos.[/b][/size]

Guest Saiyaman
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by k9* [/i]
[B]thanx for the info saiyaman :cool: saves me a trip over to dbz official, lol ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

[b][size=1]Well you are welcome. That is one of the good sides of having ALOT of free time...[/b][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BulmaVegeta1 [/i]
[B]Any news of Vegeta? I want to know when he comes back!!!!:bawl: [/B][/QUOTE]

As far as I know, Vegeta spends some time training in Hell, and eventually get's brought back for one day to fight (just like Goku was). I think that's when some fusion starts happening between Goku and Vegeta.