OtakuBoards

What's your style of Car?

Guest Saiyaman

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]one day, i'm going to have a black & gold new lexus with a six cylinder engine[color=indigo]*yep*[/color], a goddamn red corvette[color=indigo]*mmhhmm* [/color]with one of those suped up engines (manual, of course[color=indigo]*of course*[/color]), & a black 4 X 4 that's raised as high as is legal with big *** tires[color=indigo]*WHOOOHOOO!!!*[/color]. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo] Okay, due solely to your preference of cars I think you and I should get married:D I only have a couple of conditions. First, the goddamn red 'vette has to be candyapple...and preferably an older one aorund the mid '60's (although I wouldn't mind getting matching cars one from the mid-early sixties, another brand new). And second, we have to live near the coast, so we can take the 4 X 4 off road on the beach. We can decide on the type of 4X4 later, but I was thinking a an original Ford Bronco, you know, one of those monster Broncos with the drop top that can come off so you can smell the salt air and the sand... if those conditions are agreeable then we can work something out:D [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]A car's a car to me. As long as it's durable and runs well I could really care less.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Once you get a car with no air conditioning and heat that doesn't function properly, a car that takes 12 minutes to go from 0-60 (okey, an exageration...) and makes horrid rattling noises whenever you start it up in the morning...THEN you will start to care about what kind of car you have!

Heh, believe me...my first car sucked big time...I just described it above :p[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Once you get a car with no air conditioning and heat that doesn't function properly, a car that takes 12 minutes to go from 0-60 (okey, an exageration...) and makes horrid rattling noises whenever you start it up in the morning...THEN you will start to care about what kind of car you have!

Heh, believe me...my first car sucked big time...I just described it above :p[/color][/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Notice I said "durable" and "runs well" in my post, lol. I could deal without AC anyways, that's why cars have windows :p[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Once you get a car with no air conditioning and heat that doesn't function properly, a car that takes 12 minutes to go from 0-60 (okey, an exageration...) and makes horrid rattling noises whenever you start it up in the morning...THEN you will start to care about what kind of car you have!

Heh, believe me...my first car sucked big time...I just described it above :p[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo] I think you have just described my first car, ohh, wait my gas gauge didn't work either...that caused some problems...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]I could deal without AC anyways, that's why cars have windows :p[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]YOU try driving 45 minutes home from work every day in 100 degree heat after your car has been sitting in the SUN during the summer...not to mention you work in the ghetto of downtown Lansing and so you're too afraid to open your windows for fear that you'll be KIDNAPPED by LANSING THUGS!

No wait...that's [i]my[/i] story!

:bawl: It really wasn't fun sweating all the way home :( [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B]

[color=indigo] I think you have just described my first car, ohh, wait my gas gauge didn't work either...that caused some problems...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Haha, in my new[er] car my gas gauge didn't work either...my dad fixed it for me...good daddy :)

And then he took it through the car wash with the antenna up so now the antenna doesn't go down...:shifty: bad daddy...[/color]