OtakuBoards

What's your style of Car?

Guest Saiyaman

Guest Saiyaman
[b][size=1][color=navy]Well this is a simple one. Which style of Car do you like? By car I mean something with four wheels and a motor. Do you like Jeeps,SUVs,Vans,Compacts,Big ones,Small ones,Wide ones What? What are the types of car's do you like? And this will tell what kind of person you are. But i'll get into that later. I'll tell you mine later.[/b][/size][/color]

Guest Saiyaman
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]You wench :p[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[b][size=1]Got something to share with us BG? Muhahahaha[/b][/size]

[color=crimson]My favorite car is the VW Beetle, new or OLD! They're REALLY cutesy and I know they're popular but whatever. But my favorite car that my family ever had was a 66 Impala white with black racing stripes. But we sold it. I also like old Mustangs. They're beautiful.[/color]

Guest Saiyaman
[size=1][b]Well that is a ok car. The headlights look like they are eyes and they are watching me. But you sure that is all yo have to say?[/b][/size]

Well, here's something crazy.........
My neighbor bought a 1979 Monte Carlo that's pretty beat up. Beat up from the engine to the interior.
That was 2 years ago.

Here is now.............
There is a 430 hp under the hood which is pretty dam loud. The suspension was replaced with top of the liine SUV shocks. (Yea, very smooth) And heres the best thing.............. THERE IS A NITRO TANK!!!!!!!!!. OH YEA!!!!!! There is a nitrous oxide tank under that hood. Oh man..................If only I can use it.

Thats not the best thing. The interior is completely renovated. Leather, bucket seats with tiger skin covering (its fake, dont worry) The rear seat is so comfortable that 4 people could fit without complaining about room. Ah........... The joy of having that car. And yes I took it out on a test drive and no I did not fire up the nitro.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson]My favorite car is the VW Beetle, new or OLD! They're REALLY cutesy and I know they're popular but whatever. .[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]My mom drives a '99 VW Beetle (though most of the time I'm the one who's driving it :p). It's so pretty! It's black, and it's a manual, and I love to drive it!

That car turns THE most heads...it's funny. I forget that I'm driving this pretty little Beetle, and I'm like "What are you all staring at?!"

:rotflmao:

I love it! I'll post a picture of it some day :)[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]My mom drives a '99 VW Beetle (though most of the time I'm the one who's driving it :p). It's so pretty! It's black, and it's a manual, and I love to drive it!

That car turns THE most heads...it's funny. I forget that I'm driving this pretty little Beetle, and I'm like "What are you all staring at?!"

:rotflmao:

I love it! I'll post a picture of it some day :)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]Yeah, that's the car I want, except I want a charcoal gray one. Everytime I ride by the dealership I'm like glued to the window. I wish I had one, you're so lucky to be able to drive one.

Also, is it the CAR turning heads, or is it YOU BabyGirl? *laughs*[/color]

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Lets see, the cars I have previously owned:

Full size GMC cargo van - strip poker in the back. . fun times

Chevy station wagon - sucked, but floated like a bird ^_^

Pontiac Grand Am - first REAL car I owned. . ahhh, memories *smacks forehead*

Oldsmobile Achieva - wrecked this one recently, so . . I am carless. . >_<

As for cars I would like to own. . WOW. . too many.

Being modest, I would love a Cadillac Escalade, a Dodge Avenger, a Mitsubishi 3000GT. .

Dream wise - Ferarri F50 . . . *jaw drops* [/SIZE][/COLOR]

I want a:

Silver or Gray VW Jetta (Automatic), 4 door, cd-player, etc.

or

Silver or Gray Toyota Echo (Automatic), 4 door, cd player..complete, etc.

I like compact cars. But the Echo looks like its front engine got smashed to the back. I like that it's speedometer, odometer, etc are in the middle of the dashboard so I don't have to look through my wheel. Someone told me that there are a lot of Echos in Japan because the roads are narrow and its so small. =). I test drove a Corolla before and it was pretty smooth. But maybe that depends on the condition of the car. I also drove a baby blue (...ralph) Echo and it was a bit bumpy. I have yet to drive a Jetta.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]subaru. .subaru all the way!! mms. .wrx sti. .man i want one :D with the rally paintwork:D*thinks of himself in the paris-dakar rally going 280kph in his wrx*

sweeeeeeeeeeeet. . [/B][/QUOTE]

*sees Liam daydreaming* *smacks forehead* Not again! Now he's not gonna shut up about that car for the next two weeks! -.-' Whooo, boy... I need a vacation... :rolleyes:

*cough* anywho...

As for what cars I like... Basically, I just like anything roomy and fast. *shrugs*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i]
[B]

*sees Liam daydreaming* *smacks forehead* Not again! Now he's not gonna shut up about that car for the next two weeks! -.-' Whooo, boy... I need a vacation... :rolleyes:

*cough* anywho...

As for what cars I like... Basically, I just like anything roomy and fast. *shrugs* [/B][/QUOTE]

*pokes her and shoves a massive poster of the WRX in front of her*

Is'nt it niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice? can you say niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice? its da kewlest :D

*keeps waving it around in front of her*
*gets kicked in the shins*

ouch. .anyhow. .I forgot to say that I would love one of those sports jeeps. .eg: Rav 2 door, Suzuki, BMW, Honda etc :cool: