OtakuBoards

When I Grow Up

Guest Saiyaman

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Elite DBZ [/i]
[B]

[B]You have to narrow that down, you're making sound as if all quiet people are killers. There is a saying that goes [I]"The Quiet Hurts More Than The Loud"[/I]. But not all people who sit in the corner of a room and stare into nothingness when you mention killing are about to burst up and kill someone[/B] [/B][/QUOTE]

I know that I'm not saying all quiet people are violent some are just shy, but in alot of cases quiet people are more likely to kill someone then a loud mouth person.

[QUOTE][i]Originally Posted by Cera[/i]
[B]Well, gee. I guess being a murderer is right up my alley, then. Of course, I'm basing that entirely on your vast personal experince with killers and their character traits.[/B] [/B][/QUOTE]

I live with a killer you jacka**.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gouf [/i]
[B]i'll be king of the world and who wants to help me in my conquest to rule the world. when we sucsied i'll give my genrals contry frist we'll kill a sami ben ladin and use the money to by the cheap contry and then use their armies to take out the us and then russia and then know one will stop us [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey! Just what I had in mind! Muwahahaha!:smirk:

But encase for some bizarre reason that doesn't work, I want to be a writer, artist, something in science, or someone who reviews books. I love to read and I'm very good at science, so I want a job that somehow has something like that in it.:) ;) :D :tasty:

finally someone agrees with me they all laughed at me they called me crazy but i'll show theam all:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: nahh nahh nahh nahh nahh nahh nahh nahh nahh nahh nahh nahh nahh nahh nahh nahh nahh nahh nahh nahhnahh nahnahh nahhh