OtakuBoards

When I Grow Up

Guest Saiyaman

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B][color=indigo] I want to be a musician that has enough money to eat every week:D But it would be nice to be filthy rich!!!

"...whoever said that money doesn't make you happy doesn't have any, Look at the smile on my face..." Ben Aflec, Boiler Room
[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
if you were king of the world you would own everthing. but i am rich and money doesnt get you ever thing you want i canrt get a gril freind becasue iam so rich

Guest Voodookanaka
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]:smirk: Can I offer you a job?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

we'd have to work out payment (im not talking cash ;) )I seriously would love to do it as a job, its pretty straight forward with little thinking involved id love to kill ppl for a living....... i really mean it, im not being daft or immature.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by C_Murdah [/i]
[B]I wanna be a DJ and collaborate with rap/hiphop/r&B(which ever) artists...~D-C in da house!~

Or just a computer engineer(sp?) [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]That is what I kinda want to be. Only the singin' stff is going to be Hevey Metal![/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]

we'd have to work out payment (im not talking cash ;) )I seriously would love to do it as a job, its pretty straight forward with little thinking involved id love to kill ppl for a living....... i really mean it, im not being daft or immature. [/B][/QUOTE]

I guarantee that you don't have the guts to kill someone, I can guarantee you that. Anyone who says they can kill someone can't, the real killers are the quiet stone cold people that don't say anything, just stare right through you when you mention killing. Quiet people are the one's you gotta' watch out for.

As for me I'd probably like to be a world champion fighter, if there wasn't the risk of getting some kind of permament brain affliction like parkisans disease. I want to do something that will support my family the way I want to, and something that I will enjoy. I'll probably be a Network Administrator.

Guest Voodookanaka
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ5 Vegeta [/i]
[B]

I guarantee that you don't have the guts to kill someone, I can guarantee you that. Anyone who says they can kill someone can't, the real killers are the quiet stone cold people that don't say anything, just stare right through you when you mention killing. Quiet people are the one's you gotta' watch out for.

As for me I'd probably like to be a world champion fighter, if there wasn't the risk of getting some kind of permament brain affliction like parkisans disease. I want to do something that will support my family the way I want to, and something that I will enjoy. I'll probably be a Network Administrator. [/B][/QUOTE]

no i really could kill someone, there are loads of ppl who if i knew i wouldnt get caught id kill without a second thought, they dont deserve to b on this world, im not your average person, most of my relatives in the past have gone insane after being dubbed a genius, im a little outside of society so to speak.

and BabyGirl i mean id like to b payed in overgrown tree frogs, i thought that was kind of obvious, what did u think i meant

well. i'm double majoring in bio-chemistry & genetics. i want to be a nobel prize-winning scientist who unlocks the secrets of the human brain.

i'm also going to discover time travel. i know b/c my future self travelled back in time & i told myself. i'm not making this up.

off topic: i just love web-browsing in my new apartment. i can sit here & smoke cigarettes all i want &, after awhile, somebody walks in & hands me a blunt.

[B]the real killers are the quiet stone cold people that don't say anything, just stare right through you when you mention killing. Quiet people are the one's you gotta' watch out for.
[/B][/QUOTE]
People that don't know me tell me that. "Silent but violent."
Don't tell people the secret. =(

Im having an identity crisis right now, so I can't answer the question.

[B]

[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Or you could make a living disagreeing with people just for the sake of arguing...[/color]

[B]the real killers are the quiet stone cold people that don't say anything, just stare right through you when you mention killing. Quiet people are the one's you gotta' watch out for.[/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Well, [i]gee[/i]. I guess being a murderer is right up my alley, then. Of course, I'm basing that entirely on your vast personal experince with killers and their character traits.[/FONT]

[B]
the real killers are the quiet stone cold people that don't say anything, just stare right through you when you mention killing. Quiet people are the one's you gotta' watch out for.
[/B][/QUOTE]

[B]You have to narrow that down, you're making sound as if all quiet people are killers. There is a saying that goes [I]"The Quiet Hurts More Than The Loud"[/I]. But not all people who sit in the corner of a room and stare into nothingness when you mention killing are about to burst up and kill someone[/B]

[color=crimson]LM, that sounds so awesome, I want you to give me the whole story on your time travel experience. That sounds so interesting. Good luck with your dreams, knowing you I'm pretty sure you can do it. Cant wait to see your documentary on HBO or something one day...:D [/color]

i'll be king of the world and who wants to help me in my conquest to rule the world. when we sucsied i'll give my genrals contry frist we'll kill a sami ben ladin and use the money to by the cheap contry and then use their armies to take out the us and then russia and then know one will stop us