OtakuBoards

macking a board

Dark Sephiroth

Guest Altron Gundam
Find a host[size=6]WHAT?![/size]....download some message board software,[size=6]WHAT?![/size], and work.[size=6]WHAT?![/size]

Well I think you have to pay for messageboard designing software..... Go to [url]www.ikonboard.com,[/url] if you want to pay for a designing program.....

Or you can go to [url]www.proboards.com[/url] to make a messageboard for free. You can change a design around a bit..... :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]Well I think you have to pay for messageboard designing software..... Go to [url]www.ikonboard.com,[/url] if you want to pay for a designing program.....

Or you can go to [url]www.proboards.com[/url] to make a messageboard for free. You can change a design around a bit..... :) [/B][/QUOTE]

actually..Ikonboard is free. :)

You'll need a host though...netfirms is actually good. :)

but yeah..wehn you get bigger..you might want to get a Vbb or Ubb..which ever you prefer...and you'll need a host..and...lots of money..lol :)

Guest C_Murdah
umm.. i think adam is helpin' some company sell servers if dat's what u guys are lookin' for... and Dark Seph, i know what u'r lookin' for.. maybe u should start w/ an EZ board or somethin' like dat...

Guest C_Murdah
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]lol adam is selling server space... for 'o3online' which adam owns lol... is it really that hard to understand? lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

heh.. u know what [I]is[/I] hard to undastand? its hard to understand how anyone can... rrrrr... heh, ya know something kuja.. u'r not even worth it...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]

actually..Ikonboard is free. :)

You'll need a host though...netfirms is actually good. :)
[/B][/QUOTE]

OooOOoooo, yeah, it is too! :toothy: I just got an Ikonboard on Netfirms aswell!

I suggest you go to proboards to start off with. They've just had an upgrade, which has made them better than they were. Then once you get bigger, download [url=www.ikonboard.com]Ikonboard[/url], and make a board with that on a host like..... [url=www.netfirms.com]Netfirms[/url], or [url=http://www.jarvisgroup.net/hosting/?free]Jarvis[/url] :D