OtakuBoards

Evangelion

Guest Jabroni3:16

Guest Jabroni3:16
Ok my friend has a question about the series, i haven't seen it so i couldn't help him so i thought about you guys. His question is as follows, "Who are the SEELE guys and what do they want? Why does America, Germany, and Japan try to hack into Magi??" He has some more but can't remember, i am supposed to forward your answers to him so just post it on here. Thanks guys.

SEELE include representetives from all around the world, france, germany, japan, UK, and the US, their purpose is to try and accomplish their project, the instrumentality project, which is basically what they have to do in order for humans to become god status, to become the angel known as Lillum....

germany, america and japan don't try to hack into the magi, an angel tries to hack into the magi....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]SEELE include representetives from all around the world, france, germany, japan, UK, and the US, their purpose is to try and accomplish their project, the instrumentality project, which is basically what they have to do in order for humans to become god status, to become the angel known as Lillum....

germany, america and japan don't try to hack into the magi, an angel tries to hack into the magi.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[font=chasm extended]Well in the movie they do, But I only saw the first 10-15 mins of it, so it could have turned out to ba an angel, but from what I heard in the movie, it was Germany, US, and Japan.[/font]

:smoke: