Jump to content
OtakuBoards

You're all time favorite pics from any anime


Recommended Posts

Posted
Post some of your all time favorite pics or drawings of any anime. I'm interested to see them all. I for one love Seph's avatar after the character name. Here it is, this is one of my all time favorite pics.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by OutlawDragon [/i]
[B]I love this pic of Misato from Evangelion. It is in the opening.


:smoke: [/B][/QUOTE]

Isn't that pic of rei? What pic of Misato are you talking about?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by OutlawDragon [/i]
[B]I must have clicked on the wrong pic. I like that pic though. Here is the Misato pic. [/B][/QUOTE]

Nice Pic. O.D.:wow:

Anyway here are my Fav. Pics........

[url]http://www.animewallpapers.com/wallpapers/evangelion/full_50_1024.asp[/url]

[url]http://www.animewallpapers.com/wallpapers/kenshin/full_5_800.asp[/url]

[url]http://www.animewallpapers.com/wallpapers/kenshin/full_19_1024.asp[/url]

[url]http://www.animewallpapers.com/wallpapers/macross/full_5_1024.asp[/url]

[url]http://www.geocities.com/Paris/LeftBank/6078/sephiroth1.jpg[/url]


:therock: :mrt: Peace!!:demon: :smirk:
Posted
[color=crimson]Well, if I could only upload a pic or two, but I'm not even at HOME! but Akito, I like your MKR pic, it's so CUTE! And I HAVE tried to PM you back, but it says your mailbox is full...not my fault..why don't you email me at [email]FluffyCatgirl@msn.com[/email]? That's my email, everyone! Feel free to mail me there if you need me...

My fave pic now though is my avatar. My Anna made it for me because Deedlit is such a pretty elf princess, just like me! :D[/color]
Posted
Outlaw Dragon, I see why you like that pic of Misato. lol. Okay, I have another favorite pic. I had to post an amiboshi pic, I mean, it's my SN. I love this one.
Posted
[color=crimson]Amiboshi is such an awesome character, I totally fell in love with the guy. I have some awesome pics of him at home, but I'm not at HOME! But I wish I could show them to you! He's such a cutie! ^_^[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson]Amiboshi is such an awesome character, I totally fell in love with the guy. I have some awesome pics of him at home, but I'm not at HOME! But I wish I could show them to you! He's such a cutie! ^_^[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I know, he is a cutie! Pics of him are rather rare, though. I must have seen 150 websites with all the same pictures of him. I want more pics! I love the pic of him standing with the moon, and the one of him with his flute and a yellow shine on everything. Plus, since it's artbook work, not anime, he looks even cuter. ^^
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amiboshi [/i]
[B]

I know, he is a cutie! Pics of him are rather rare, though. I must have seen 150 websites with all the same pictures of him. I want more pics! I love the pic of him standing with the moon, and the one of him with his flute and a yellow shine on everything. Plus, since it's artbook work, not anime, he looks even cuter. ^^ [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]I have looked for pics of him before, but I couldn't find many because I was making a website with him on it. But I like the pic of him and Suboshi from the cover of Volume 13 where Suboshi is holding Amiboshi. Amiboshi is just so sweet and innocent....he's a darling.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amiboshi [/i]
[B]Outlaw Dragon, I see why you like that pic of Misato. lol. Okay, I have another favorite pic. I had to post an amiboshi pic, I mean, it's my SN. I love this one. [/B][/QUOTE]

[font=chasm extended]Yeah, did you see my Melfina pic? It's kinda the same. Now don't the wrong idea, I'm not that kinda guy. Those are just my favorite pics of them.[/font]
Posted
lol. I didn't mean to imply anything, that pic was just, uh.....you know! I know you're not kind of person (not if you say you aren't). But ya know, most guys at 13 are pretty perverted, so can you really blame me? lol. Anyways, sorry if you thought I was making a rude comment! ^^;;
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]Man, you ppl got some good pics.
Heres mine [/B][/QUOTE]

That's a cool pic. I'm not much of a Gundam fan, though.

:smoke:
Posted
Wow. Cool Gundam pic. Okay, you said more than one pic, uh...I know I've posted a few allready, but I have lots of favorites! This one's of Suboshi. I really like it, cause it was right after he killed Tamahome family. He looks so vicious and cold. I love it! ahaha:devil: He even has their blood all over his face.
Posted
*drool* Shun-chan...... Pretty....... *snaps out of it* What?? oh yeah.. Suboshi, he killed Tamahome's family.. and Yuiren IS evil!!!

Here is one of my favorite Fushigi Yuugi pics... EVIL TAMAHOME!! Bwahahaha!!!
Posted
Yeah! Evil Tamahome! He never looked so good. Actually, evil Tama reminds me of Amiboshi and Suboshi. That was a high point in the series for tamahome, if you ask me. *drool* he's so cute....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...