OtakuBoards

You're all time favorite pics from any anime

Cibo

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forest_Pixie [/i]
[B]I know they do look alot alike.. But hte twins will always be better then Tamahome
But no one is better then Nuriko!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Lol. The twins are better than Nuriko! Nuriko's cool, though. He looks good in men and woman's clothing. Plus he's funny ^^.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jabroni3:16
Ok my second attemp to post a pic, lets see if it works
if not you might just have to go to the URL i'll post... [url]http://jac.anime.net/show_info/Bebop.gif[/url]
And my Tag a friend of mine created can be seen at [url]http://www.scientifik.f2s.com/img/Bebop.gif[/url]

CN, was half-way through the series (the first time around) when i decided to get the DVD Boxed Set, actually i ordered the box set on like episode 5 but it wasn't going to be released until November 21st, but Amazon was cool and the sent it to me early.

Wow. That's another cool Gundam pic...I like Amazon, too, Jabroni. I ordered a manga online once, and it came like the next day. I wasn't expecting it for like another week, so it was a nice surprise. I want to get the box set, just heven't got around to it^^;

You might want to make time for it because they only are issueing 9000 units to stores, so inturn the Boxed Set is a collectable.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jabroni3:16 [/i]
[B]You might want to make time for it because they only are issueing 9000 units to stores, so inturn the Boxed Set is a collectable. [/B][/QUOTE]

Really? Wow. I didn't know that.....well that sucks! maybe I should have taken the time to record them every night. Ah....I don't want to get right now, but I might have to, or I'll never get it! ahhhh!:bawl:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B][COLOR=purple]Well.. personally.. I like this one..*points left* thanks DBZman.. oh and as for the Gundam pic.. i personally cannot STAND Gundam.. but... wow... O_O *silence*[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh! I love your SD Tai avatar! He looks so cute! Okay, I have more pics! ahaha! I know you're all probably sick of my fushigi yugi pics, but, what can I say? I have so many favorites!Okay! This is Tasuki, in the oav (or is it Ova? whatever....) Anyways, he looks really cute, and I love his outfit in this part of the series. ^^

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amiboshi [/i]
[B]

Oh! I love your SD Tai avatar! He looks so cute! Okay, I have more pics! ahaha! I know you're all probably sick of my fushigi yugi pics, but, what can I say? I have so many favorites!Okay! This is Tasuki, in the oav (or is it Ova? whatever....) Anyways, he looks really cute, and I love his outfit in this part of the series. ^^ [/B][/QUOTE]

NO sh*t man.. sorry thats what he said at that part of the ova.. he's so adorable at that part

I love this pic of Tasuki from the Ova, too. It was so sweet. Miaka almost drowns and Tasuki gives her CPR. It looks more like he was seizing the opportunity when Tama wasn't around!:smirk: But all the same...it's a great pic. With the water dripping off Tasuki's hair and all....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amiboshi [/i]
[B]I love this pic of Tasuki from the Ova, too. It was so sweet. Miaka almost drowns and Tasuki gives her CPR. It looks more like he was seizing the opportunity when Tama wasn't around!:smirk: But all the same...it's a great pic. With the water dripping off Tasuki's hair and all.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]wow...

O_o;;;

*becomes rabid Tasuki fan*

Amiboshi.. please.. please.. PLEASE pm me with ALLLLLLL the juicy details on this guy.. because.. wow... O_O

Akuma...O_O

oooootay.. back on topic..... myyyyyyyy picture... Cloud and Sephiroth will LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this one.. b/c well.. it features them both!!! muahahahaahhaaaaaaaaaa!!![/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by OutlawDragon [/i]
[B]I made this really cool pic! From Love Hina. [/B][/QUOTE]

Lol. That's actually a really cute pic. I've been wanting to see Love Hina. Are those uniforms for something in particular...or just matching clothes?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Outlaw [/i]
[B]This is my personal fav, just cause I love that caster really.

[URL=http://www.outlawstar.org/gallery/display.php?image=gene.jpg]I'm gonna cap you sucka![/URL] [/B][/QUOTE]

Um.....is it suppose to say that? Here's one of my faves from Sailormoon SuperS the movie. It pupuran. He's so cute....:love: