Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tails [/i]
[B]Get rid of the light effect. Other than that U have a great banner on your hands. [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh... I thought the light effect made it look cool. Oh well, you're probably the expert, not me.
Posted
On a scale of one to ten I would say it kicks azz!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i]
[B]On a scale of one to ten I would say it kicks azz! [/B][/QUOTE][color=teal] Yah, I agree. Excellent job![/color]
Posted
well... I like everything but the text. The font is cool, but the effects don to the text (outter glow and whatnot) just look.... weird.... perhaps you should have lowered the Opac on it.... i dunno.... it looks cool regarless...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...