Dark Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [IMG]http://saiyajinhut.hypermart.net/dark.gif[/IMG] So what do you think?
Tails Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 Get rid of the light effect. Other than that U have a great banner on your hands.
Knocka Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tails [/i] [B]Get rid of the light effect. Other than that U have a great banner on your hands. [/B][/QUOTE] Oh... I thought the light effect made it look cool. Oh well, you're probably the expert, not me.
Guest Tyco Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 On a scale of one to ten I would say it kicks azz!
Matt.D Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i] [B]On a scale of one to ten I would say it kicks azz! [/B][/QUOTE][color=teal] Yah, I agree. Excellent job![/color]
Transtic Nerve Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 well... I like everything but the text. The font is cool, but the effects don to the text (outter glow and whatnot) just look.... weird.... perhaps you should have lowered the Opac on it.... i dunno.... it looks cool regarless...
Desert Shadow Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [b]OHMIGAWSH! That's awesome!!! :D How did you make it? Wow :) [/b]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now