Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'd have to agree that the Thunder Plains was the scariest place. Just picturing the lightning exploding down from the skies around me would be enough to warrant a purchase of backup underwear should I travel through that area.
Posted
Scariest place=Omega Ruins

It scared the crap out of me when I was playing it and I went to Omega Ruins and I tried to steal form the chest that attacked me and it turned into a monster which I think is pretty weird.
Posted
i rember when i was over at your house one night and you were fighting that semore uhh with morty-ba or something like that dude that scared me pertty pretty uhh i can't spell bad he was FREAKY:nervous: :worried: :wigout:



THIS IS MY 101 POST I'M PRETY LAME I'M PRETTY LAME I'M PRETTY LAME I'M PRETTY LAME I'M PRETTY LAME I'M PRETTY LAME
Posted
[SIZE=3]the lightning place...ohh creepy..IronGiants[/SIZE]
Posted
Those Underwater ruins you 1st go too with Tidus and Ricku. The Thunder Plains I think where just plain annoying, to many random battles. And once its done, ANOTHER FORREST! Man was I po'ed.
Posted
underwater ruins that wasn't scary at all we're talking about right befor you fight Seymour Natus right sorry if i am wrong
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Thunder Plains by far.My sister and i have have the same kind of TV as her,So her remote works on my TV too,and we have Digital controlers,So you can't tell the volume has gone up.Well,it was on full as lightning struck........I couldn't hear for a week....
Posted
[SIZE=1]I hope all of you guys know that you are posting spoilers, please [i]READ[/i] the rules. Some of us haven't got the game and would not like to what happens, thanks.[/SIZE]
Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
I have no clue to where the scariest place is..It's all pretty freaky to me!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...