OtakuBoards

DB Premier

DevilManAkira

Alright. I'm sure we all (or at least most of us anyway) watched the Dragon Ball Premier last night. My question now is, how do you think it was? I know I know, it's only the first episode and I SHOULD let this sit for awhile but hey, I'm bored. I personally thought it was hillarious. Especially when Goku looked for Bulma's "tail" lol

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i]
[B]Shut up Gohan. I didnt watch it. No where in the rules does it say u cant post the same topic. Until its in the rulz let them post wut they want.

Hey Altron!! I used the edit button!!! n e way. So Gohan, if sum1 posted a same topic that was made a month ago, would u still want an admin or mod to close it or delete. Think b4 u say stuff [/B][/QUOTE]
I m not ganna fight w/ u, but wat is the point of filling up the boards with worthless topics that hav already been discussed? Also, the other topic, the one that this one was identical to was only a few topics down from this one wen he made it. If one had been made a month ago, i might hav gotten a mod or admin to delete it. As long as it was already disscused and was over, it is old. Especailly if the sam topic was made over and over again.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i]
[B]Shut up Gohan. I didnt watch it. No where in the rules does it say u cant post the same topic. Until its in the rulz let them post wut they want.

Hey Altron!! I used the edit button!!! n e way. So Gohan, if sum1 posted a same topic that was made a month ago, would u still want an admin or mod to close it or delete. Think b4 u say stuff [/B][/QUOTE]

Here Edit this: SHUT THE HELL UP!

There was no reason to talk like that.... and if the post was already made, why make it again, just eats up bandwidth....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i]
[B]This is the second worthless topic i hav seen today. We already made a topic about this! A mod or anmin should delete this topic. [/B][/QUOTE]

O MY GOD NO! SOME1 MADE A TOPIC JUST LIKE ANOTHER 1! WE R ALL GOING 2 DIE!!!!! AAAAHHHHHHH! RUN, RUN,RUN! THE END OF THE WORLD IS NEAR BECAUSE OF THIS SINGLE TOPIC THAT HAS BEEN REPEATED! THIS IS THE END OF US ALL!!!!!!

Gohan,
Dude, lighten up. its only a topic. This is not going to hurt a single person in these boards. And so what if it is the same as another topic. Mayb he didnt c it and wanted to know how we all felt about the premiere. Actually, i think some1 is a little cranky. Does some1 need a nap? Mayb his baba? I think so.

Guest Altron Gundam
Already seen it...I liked the voices in the original a lot better...even though I know that's a pretty dull first episode...I want them to get to the Tenkaichi Bukodai part, and where he fights the RR Army.

Quit fighting u guys. I see again SSJGoten you are right in the middle causing another argument. Just stop it, whether this is a SMAM topic or not, I'll let it go, just quit fighting. BTW, SSJGoten watch yourself,the warning still stands from last time.