OtakuBoards

Harry potter and the scientists rock

Guest cody722_3000

I love the Harry Potter books, but I didn't like the movie that much. They left out so many character details and such, there was virtually no plot at all in the movie. I'm getting tired of waiting for the 5th book. You wanna know why it's taking so long? The stupid movie! That's why! She wasted all that time with it. :cussing: Stupid movie.........:flaming:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amiboshi [/i]
[B]I'm getting tired of waiting for the 5th book.[/B][/QUOTE]
I think the 5th book's coming out this summer.By the way, has anyone played Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone for Playstation.I think that it was way too easy.:flaming: :demon:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shadow [/i]
[B]
I think the 5th book's coming out this summer.By the way, has anyone played Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone for Playstation.I think that it was way too easy.:flaming: :demon: [/B][/QUOTE]

in my opinion, it was a stupid game

Guest BulmaVegeta1
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]God damn, how many Harry Potter topics are we gonna have? [/B][/QUOTE]
Yeah, really. I used to like HP, and I saw the movie and have all the books, but I kinda burned the 1st one cuz I hate HP and only 3rd graders still like it cuz they are obsessive little freaks. Nuff said.:blah: The boy that plays HP in the movie is soooooooo freckin ugly!!!!!!!!
Nasty Note: I heard the little freak is growing a unibrow.(if u know what that is, then pat yourself on the back)
Some kids have like been sorta brainwashed by HP and they beleive that they can do magic and their rooms are plastered with HP crap. Trust me, I've seen it all. It's scary listening to those kids use fake english accents and make their friends call them Hermonie and stuff. I don't beleive that crap that people made up about HP making kids devil worshipers, but HP did make some kids obsessive. But the "HP Fever" is going away and those kids are starting to act like "muggles" not "wizards" or whatever that J.K.Rowling woman made up in her books. I mean, normal. I think most of you anime lovers around here agree that it isn't weird to be obsessive over DBZ and shows like that, right? Anyone? Uhh, never mind. But my point is that HP SUCKS and ANIME RULES!!!!! And if you don't agree, you can expect a nice, long talk with me...........:naughty:

Guest BulmaVegeta1
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]If you want to know what I think of HP, see the attachment. [/B][/QUOTE]
I love you!!!!!!!:love2: You are so awesome!! Ahem, ok then. Enough of that! What I'm trying to say is that you are so right. I feel the same way about that damn wand-waving freak! If he was here right now, I'd grab his little phenox feather tail wand and do this::modrod:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]God damn, how many Harry Potter topics are we gonna have? [/B][/QUOTE]

haha my thoughts exactly. It's great that so many people like it...but um....I'm not one of them and these topics r gettin repetative heh *anime sweat drop*