OtakuBoards

Harry potter and the scientists rock

Guest cody722_3000

Guest cody722_3000
[COLOR=royalblue]I mean sorcerers stone...But i was wondering if there was and harry potter fans out there...As we speek i am on page 221 of the 3rd book, Harry Potter and the Prisioner of AzKaban...Its a pretty good book so far(its amazing i can remember it with my VERY short erm memory(probablycuz i got it from the library yesterday)but still)And yes i did read the 1st and the second books so i think i mightbe a sorta fan but they are interesting books really. any potter fans out there write back![/COLOR]

what!?Harry Potter turns people into devil worshipping freaks....

ha,just kidding,I'm so against those lunatics who think that,anyways,love the books,love the movie,hey!I even have a cool lightning shaped pen that lights up when u write w/ it!whoo!

Guest cody722_3000
whoa for a minute there i thought you'd start yelling at me and stuff but thanks for not throwing the books at me that would hurt cuzza they so BIG!i havent saw the movie:( :( :( but i do anna see it tho...

harry potter is ok. i used to love it, but since a book hasn't been released in ages, i have kinda lost interest. they need to realese a new book.

Guest cody722_3000
they are still new to me but thats because i started reading them like 3 weeks ago...but i bet that when im done ill want to read another i dunno...i tink they'll end up making 1 for all 7 yrs in hogwarts...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i]
[B]ha,just kidding,I'm so against those lunatics who think that,anyways,love the books,love the movie,hey!I even have a cool lightning shaped pen that lights up when u write w/ it!whoo! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]stardust, I don't mean to come down on ya, but it's really hard to read your posts when after every comma you don't put a space. It doesn't take too much effort to put one teeny weeny space between a comma and the word that follows. It would be much easier to read :)

And about Harry Potter, I thought the 3rd one was best. Haven't read one in a while though.[/color]

I got the 3rd book 4 my birthday, weird i know :shifty:, and the rest of the series at christmas. So far I have read through (since christmas) the entire set 5 times :D. I need a life I know. .

book number 2 is my favourite so far.
BTW Here its called 'Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone' No idea why they changed it to sorcerers . .not as mysterious as philosophers. .I'm rambling. .again. .:cross:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]I got the 3rd book 4 my birthday, weird i know :shifty:, and the rest of the series at christmas. So far I have read through (since christmas) the entire set 5 times :D. I need a life I know. .

book number 2 is my favourite so far.
BTW Here its called 'Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone' No idea why they changed it to sorcerers . .not as mysterious as philosophers. .I'm rambling. .again. .:cross: [/B][/QUOTE]

i dont like harry potter, after the movie came out and sum stupid person dragged me there to watch it, i hate it even more... wat do u ppl see in it?

[color=indigo]I read a Harry Potter book once, it was actually entertaining. Personally I am waiting for [u]Harry Potter and the Adventures of the Great Gravity Bong[/u] to be released. You know what is truly pathetic, I didn't even come up with that joke myself, I read it somewhere...god I suck...[/color]

Guest cody722_3000
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]God damn, how many Harry Potter topics are we gonna have? [/B][/QUOTE]

Well so-rr-y but i just came back and havent looked on the 72nd page of gd yet i think ill go do that now...:cross:

[color=deeppink] Harry Potter.... if he was a real person i would marry him! Just joking! I really love the Harry Potter books and the movie too! I can't wait until it comes out on DVD! Just a quick question though... what did everyone think about the movie compared to the book?[/color]

Guest cody722_3000
well i thought...damn still havent watched the movie...gotta do that sumtime..speaking of movies remind me i gotta go to the movies on saturday with my soon to be girl ight?:p :cool: :p :cool: :D :D