Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Sonic Adventure (sign up)


Recommended Posts

Posted
If u would like to join here are the charcters u can join as

Sonic-super goku
Amy-Lady Katana
Knuckles-Krillen
Shadow-Cloud Strife00
Tails-Darncoolguy1
Dr. Eggman-Liquidis_Snake
Rouge
Big-Defcon
MechaSonic-Outlaw
Guest QuickSilver
Posted
sonic because he is cool
Posted
OK If don't join and look at this :modrod: is gonna happen to U!!!!!!!! No i'm just playin but ppl can amke up their own character but the max. is 5 made ups so hurry!
Posted
Hey, can I be Mecha-Sonic plz
I know hes not on your list, but hes not Sonic, hes his evil machine copy from sonic 3
And if not I'll be Big da Cat

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...