JJ Posted January 29, 2002 Posted January 29, 2002 If u would like to join here are the charcters u can join as Sonic-super goku Amy-Lady Katana Knuckles-Krillen Shadow-Cloud Strife00 Tails-Darncoolguy1 Dr. Eggman-Liquidis_Snake Rouge Big-Defcon MechaSonic-Outlaw
JJ Posted January 31, 2002 Author Posted January 31, 2002 OK If don't join and look at this :modrod: is gonna happen to U!!!!!!!! No i'm just playin but ppl can amke up their own character but the max. is 5 made ups so hurry!
JJ Posted February 3, 2002 Author Posted February 3, 2002 I will start tommorow or Tuesday;) Sorry i forgot about posting here:therock:
Outlaw Posted February 3, 2002 Posted February 3, 2002 Hey, can I be Mecha-Sonic plz I know hes not on your list, but hes not Sonic, hes his evil machine copy from sonic 3 And if not I'll be Big da Cat
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now