Kristoff119 Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 Does anybody at all know where I can get the Parasite Eve book on which the game is based on. I have looked every where I could think of, but have had know luck. Please help me!!!!!!!!!:bawl:
Sephiroth Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 the book was only ever released in japan, you can't find an english version of it....
RicoTranzrig Posted February 2, 2002 Posted February 2, 2002 Well, unless you can read japanese...you can import the book...I believe it's called... "Kadokawa Horror Bunko" by Hideaki Sena.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now