~*Anime Girl*~ Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 Ok, this is my real picture, Im short for being 13, a lot of people say that :rolleyes:
~*Anime Girl*~ Posted August 21, 2001 Author Posted August 21, 2001 I look soooooooo demented!!!!! Oh, it was on our trip to Germany, thats why Im carrying that thing
Matt.D Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [color=coral] Wow. U look pretty hot if u don't mind me saying.......[/color]
BabyGirl Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [color=deeppink]Cute pic, AnimeGirl, I've been to Germany too! :D[/color]
Guest firemac Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 You look familiar,anyways, I will say you are average
~*Anime Girl*~ Posted August 21, 2001 Author Posted August 21, 2001 Well, here's one of me and my sister, in front of a big castle in Germany, Im the one with the yellow coat :) :cool:
BabyGirl Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i] [B]Y is it that when u tell a girl there hot they like always say "thanx???" Well u look kinda cute [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]What else do you expect us to say? "Um, I'm not hot, I'm ulgy, don't tell me I'm hot..."? We'd much rather say thank you, for you see, when we are told we're hot, it is extremely flattering to us :rolleyes:[/color]
Matt.D Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [color=teal] I've never been to Germany....I hope 2 go someday...[/color]
Matt.D Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i] [B]But y put ?????? marks after it then. When ur saying thanx to sumthing.. [/B][/QUOTE][color=coral] I guess it's one of the mysteries of life.lol[/color]
Matt.D Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i] [B]Ya i bet. Or sumtimes the put like 5 or more periods after it. Im like "y do u do that?" [/B][/QUOTE][color=teal] Most of my posts end in.........I just like to trail off like that......[/color]
Guest firemac Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i] [B] AHAHAHAHA!! Hes trying to act like sumone who nos alot about wut girls look like. LOL!! O sorry, had to get that off my chest. [/B][/QUOTE] hmm, I dunno how, you are weird, I wasn't tryign to act like that at all
BabyGirl Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i] [B]But y put ?????? marks after it then. When ur saying thanx to sumthing.. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]It's one of those mysterious, female things ;)[/color]
Matt.D Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i] [B]Matt i meant when girls say "thanx" they sumtimes go like this "thanx...." [/B][/QUOTE][color=coral] Oh, I thought u ment trailing off........[/color]
~*Anime Girl*~ Posted August 21, 2001 Author Posted August 21, 2001 Here's another picture of me, Im in the yellow coat just so you know!!
Matt.D Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~*Anime Girl*~ [/i] [B]Here's another picture of me, Im in the yellow coat just so you know!! [/B][/QUOTE][color=coral] Thatz the same pic as b4...[/color]
Jeff Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 you look nothing like that anime girl you showed us.. ________________________ [img]http://www.allfreewebpages.com/nizerago/Jeffsig1.jpg[/img]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now