Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[b]Wow! That's awesome! I wanna go to Germany. But then again, i wanna do lots of things.. ;)

It seems quite obvious why girls would do the "...." or the "???" thing.
But i don't know much though...

I find that girls aren't that mysterious, unless you like them alot. Then you are infatuated. Ooo, big word.[/b]
Posted
[QUOTE] Originally posted by Transtic Nerve
Girls are the most confusing thing to man.....[/QUOTE]

lol. You can say that again:D
Posted
Cool! :) I've been to Germany and Switzerland before because my dad is Swiss, and my godmother lives in Germany. ^_^ Realy nice place if I might say so. Nice picture of you, I've always wondered what you looked like :D
Posted
Actually, the most confusing thing to me is how some people seem to be perpetually friendly and/or hyper and/or perky.

I just can't stand those people....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Trunks [/i]
[B]you arent hot

but you arent ugly [/B][/QUOTE]

I second that notion, Trunks is a smart man.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~*Anime Girl*~ [/i]
[B]Thanks people, im just happy nobodys called me ugly yet.. [/B][/QUOTE]
I'm sure that nobody will do that...
Posted
Awwwwwe! You're so cute!:D You got to go to Germany????? Wow! There are some German exchange students (guys) at my new school, and they are HOT might I add! Well, anyways, everyone's been putting their pics up here, I want to put mine up..... thought I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't get all good comments:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~*Anime Girl*~ [/i]
[B]Ok, this is my real picture, Im short for being 13, a lot of people say that :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]*Shudders* you remind me of my sister.. no offense or anything its just thats the first thing that popped in my head..[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]*Shudders* you remind me of my sister.. no offense or anything its just thats the first thing that popped in my head..[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

none taken

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...