Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest firemac
Posted
You look familiar,anyways, I will say you are average
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i]
[B]Y is it that when u tell a girl there hot they like always say "thanx???" Well u look kinda cute [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]What else do you expect us to say? "Um, I'm not hot, I'm ulgy, don't tell me I'm hot..."? We'd much rather say thank you, for you see, when we are told we're hot, it is extremely flattering to us :rolleyes:[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i]
[B]But y put ?????? marks after it then. When ur saying thanx to sumthing.. [/B][/QUOTE][color=coral] I guess it's one of the mysteries of life.lol[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i]
[B]Ya i bet. Or sumtimes the put like 5 or more periods after it. Im like "y do u do that?" [/B][/QUOTE][color=teal] Most of my posts end in.........I just like to trail off like that......[/color]
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i]
[B]

AHAHAHAHA!! Hes trying to act like sumone who nos alot about wut girls look like. LOL!! O sorry, had to get that off my chest. [/B][/QUOTE]
hmm, I dunno how, you are weird, I wasn't tryign to act like that at all
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i]
[B]But y put ?????? marks after it then. When ur saying thanx to sumthing.. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]It's one of those mysterious, female things ;)[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i]
[B]Matt i meant when girls say "thanx" they sumtimes go like this "thanx...." [/B][/QUOTE][color=coral] Oh, I thought u ment trailing off........[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~*Anime Girl*~ [/i]
[B]Here's another picture of me, Im in the yellow coat just so you know!! [/B][/QUOTE][color=coral] Thatz the same pic as b4...[/color]
Posted
you look nothing like that anime girl you showed us..


________________________
[img]http://www.allfreewebpages.com/nizerago/Jeffsig1.jpg[/img]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...