kizu Posted January 31, 2002 Posted January 31, 2002 Well I saw a place mat with this on it. After a bit of looking at it I noticed that I was a Dragon. I thougn that was pretty spiffy. So what your Zodiac? Pig -1911, 1923, 1035, 1947, 1957, 1971, 1983, 1995 Dog -1910, 1922, 1934, 1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994 Rooster-1909, 1921, 1933, 1945, 1957, 1969, 1981, 1993 Monkey-1908, 1920, 1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992 Ram -1907, 1919, 1931, 1943, 1955, 1967, 1979, 1991 Horse -1906, 1918, 1930, 1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990 Serpent-1905, 1917, 1929, 1941, 1953, 1965, 1977, 1989 Dragon -1904, 1916, 1928, 1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988 Hare -1903, 1915, 1927, 1939, 1951, 1963, 1975, 1987 Tiger -1902, 1914, 1926, 1938, 1950, 1962, 1974, 1986 Ox -1901, 1913, 1925, 1937, 1949, 1961, 1973, 1985 Rat -1900, 1912, 1924, 1936, 1948, 1960, 1972, 1984 Here is the list of all the years, ang what animal.
Frankie Posted January 31, 2002 Posted January 31, 2002 the hare here is a cool pic i drew its a dragon
GinnyLyn Posted January 31, 2002 Posted January 31, 2002 [COLOR=chocolate]I'm a monkey--and I strongly dislike monkeys!!![/COLOR]
Frankie Posted January 31, 2002 Posted January 31, 2002 then ginny you wont like me saying this you are makuramon the monkey deva hahahahahahaha opps (i cant even spell that ) oh well
DeathKnight Posted January 31, 2002 Posted January 31, 2002 [color=crimson]I'm a dragon... Fear me... o_o;;;...[/color]
woody Posted January 31, 2002 Posted January 31, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i] [B][COLOR=chocolate]I'm a monkey--and I strongly dislike monkeys!!![/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] You don't have to like the animal that you're born under. My element is water and I have hydrophobia. My dad element is fire and he's a good swimmer. [color=red] Let see if this true or not Elements Water - you don't get along people who's earth and fire element. Fire - don't get along with water and metal Metal - Don't get along with fire and wood Wood - Don't get along with earth and metal Earth - Don't get a long with water and wood If your element is water and one of your parent is fire, then you don't get along with your parent, unless you two don't live in the same house. [/color]
Elfin_Girl Posted January 31, 2002 Posted January 31, 2002 I'm a serpent. Nothing special about that. lol Woody, do you think you could PM me about the Element thing? Like how to tell what Element you are? Thanks.
k9* Posted January 31, 2002 Posted January 31, 2002 i'm the earth horse and about the element thing: there's a creative cycle and a destructive cycle creative: water to wood to fire to earth to metal check out Feng Shu for more info
woody Posted January 31, 2002 Posted January 31, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by k9* [/i] [B]i'm the earth horse and about the element thing: there's a creative cycle and a destructive cycle creative: water to wood to fire to earth to metal check out Feng Shu for more info [/B][/QUOTE] Yes, you're right about the element cycle. I'm not talking about Feng Shu.
Queen Asuka Posted January 31, 2002 Posted January 31, 2002 [color=crimson]I'm a wood Ox I believe...We had that on the astronomy thread before where everyone was finding out what they were because TAURUS rocks!!!!!!!!! :D [/color]
Shy Posted January 31, 2002 Posted January 31, 2002 [SIZE=1]Tauros' do rock! I happen to be a Tauros and an Ox... the fates seem to be hinting at something... but I'm not a cow![/SIZE]
(<AA>) Posted January 31, 2002 Posted January 31, 2002 Chinese: Dragon Element: Eath Western: Cancer Element: Water Ruling Planet: Moon I wonder why I'm not very like My signs/elements???:confused:
Hinata Posted January 31, 2002 Posted January 31, 2002 [COLOR=blue]Yo woody how do you tell what element you are... I'm not sure of what I am...but I'd like to know... But I am a dog yeah I know... I'm loyal and all but don't think I won't snap at you if you push me cause you'll be very wrong!!!![/COLOR]
Pressure Posted January 31, 2002 Posted January 31, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B][color=crimson]I'm a dragon... Fear me... o_o;;;...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=purple]I have no reason... I'm a dragon... DK: Oh... damn... o_o;;; always thought that was the coolest thing in the world b/c a)the chinese idolize dragons b)2000, you know the first yeasr of the new millenium, was the year of the dragon c)dragons kick d)fire is awesome Alice is ~~~~ a dragon ~a fire demon a libra ~is going to be a lawyer an air element ~will be in the air force i sowwy 4 yu woody.. i match all mine.. i guess wood doesnt get along with air.. b/c well.. my mom is wood [/COLOR]
KyJaUn~FuLlEr Posted January 31, 2002 Posted January 31, 2002 OH i saw a thing like this at china buffet and my zodiac is the Tiger yup i'm cool :cool:
Treble Posted February 1, 2002 Posted February 1, 2002 Heh Im a Rabbit or a Hare to be the exact name,rabbits are peace loving animal and Im a peace loving human being well not really.:toothy:
Guest cody722_3000 Posted February 1, 2002 Posted February 1, 2002 whoo hoo ima cancerous dragon!i have no clue what the element thing is...sum1 feel like helpin?
(<AA>) Posted February 1, 2002 Posted February 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by cody722_3000 [/i] [B]whoo hoo ima cancerous dragon!i have no clue what the element thing is...sum1 feel like helpin? [/B][/QUOTE] Hey So am I!!!:D I'm 13 years old(1988)Born on july 20!lol My cancerous dragon bud!!!:D (I'll stop now...)
Guest cody722_3000 Posted February 1, 2002 Posted February 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by () [/i] [B] Hey So am I!!!:D I'm 13 years old(1988)Born on july 20!lol My cancerous dragon bud!!!:D (I'll stop now...) [/B][/QUOTE] OH!!!!july 22 1988!!whoo my first friend after i came back!
Ryan Posted February 1, 2002 Posted February 1, 2002 [size=1] I am the serpent...Is that good?? [/size]
Guest cody722_3000 Posted February 1, 2002 Posted February 1, 2002 none are really bad or good...but cancerous dragons rule!!!
Mike Posted February 1, 2002 Posted February 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Treble [/i] [B]Heh Im a Rabbit or a Hare to be the exact name,rabbits are peace loving animal and Im a peace loving human being well not really.:toothy: [/B][/QUOTE] same here, lol. I'm 14, born in 1987. ^.^
(<AA>) Posted February 1, 2002 Posted February 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by cody722_3000 [/i] [B]none are really bad or good...but cancerous dragons rule!!! [/B][/QUOTE] LOL.HELL YA!!!Your an earth sign(Same as me!)! If you want you can check your element profile here [URL=http://chinese.astrology.com/earth.html]http://chinese.astrology.com/earth.html[/URL]
Guest cody722_3000 Posted February 1, 2002 Posted February 1, 2002 ALL bow to the cancerous earth dragons !!whoo hoo AA we rule all that is chinese!!:devil: :devil: EDIT:(AA put it in your siggy!!like me)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now