• Dragon
    • Serpent
    • Pig
    • Dog
    • Rooster
    • Monkey
    • Ram
    • Horse

I was born in the year of the monkey...I like monkeys...they have a wonderful personality:D

Element is Fire
Chinese Element is metal

So i'm a Firey Metal Monkey...hehehe...tres cool:cool: I luv me...O.K back down to earth Del *slap myself across the face a few times*....I'm O.K now....:D

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=indigo] I'm a monkey...I'm not sure if that upsets me or not. I mean I'm not cool like a dragon or a tiger, but atlest it isn't an ox or a rat. And I guess a monkey fits my personality the best.

My westeren Zodiac sign is Gemini....that means there are two monkey me's running around...anyone have a banana?[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Tauros' do rock! I happen to be a Tauros and an Ox... the fates seem to be hinting at something... but I'm not a cow![/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]Well, yuo're right about not being a cow. You would either be a bull or an ox. Or if you're very unlucky... A steer.

I got that right, didn't I? Bulls are normal, steers are unlucky ones?

I'm a Hare, and a Pieces. Elements? Hmmm... Don't know this.[/COLOR]

Guest cody722_3000
yo nerdsy!y aint i on the sig list?if you do put me under 2nd most hated member where i rightfully belong cuz no1 liked me:(

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B][color=indigo] I'm a monkey...I'm not sure if that upsets me or not. I mean I'm not cool like a dragon or a tiger, but atlest it isn't an ox or a rat. And I guess a monkey fits my personality the best.

My westeren Zodiac sign is Gemini....that means there are two monkey me's running around...anyone have a banana?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

You gotta be happy with a monkey...they're, smart, cheecky, cheery, and they always have a way out for all the trouble they get into...Trust me being a monkey is a good thing:D

Oh I've got a banana...you wanna go halves:D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i]
[B]

at least [i]you're[/i] not a [b]PIG[/b]

:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: [/B][/QUOTE]

Lol:laugh: Oh Come on...pigs have some really good attributes....don't know what they are though....hehehe;)

Oink Oink:D

Does anybody know the story behind the signs???
I know one:
Some important person told the animals to go across a river,so how did the mouse come first?Well The mouse got on the ox,and just as he reached the other end,the mouse jumped and became the first,ofcourse the ox was second,and so on.LOL I think iys funny...:laugh:

me well i'm a dragon i'm a gemini and i'm a water element:D i'm happy i'm not a rat oh and being a pig (or a rooster) is good to because a pig is looked up to as a very intellegent animal also very clean even though they roll around in the mudd :) a rooster was respected for always being on time and always getting what needed to be done finished so basically they were very organized!:D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i]
[B]DAMMIT!!! 1983!! YEAR OF THE [SIZE=5]PIG!!!![/SIZE]
DAMMIT! [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]Tries VERY HARD not to pee self laughing...

heh...

oink...

heh heh..

oink oink...

mmmmmmm.... bacon....

*chases Dues while breathing fire on him and screaming "SUEY PIG PIG PIG!!!" at the top of her lungs*

piggy...

neener!!! I'm a Dragon!! YEAH! so... MUAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!![/COLOR]

Guest cody722_3000
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Elite DBZ [/i]
[B][B]DBZChika... Tsk tsk, you should be ashamed! Bullying Deus just because he was born in the year of the pig*ahem**cough cough*. I'm a tiger, who else is a Tiger?[/B] [/B][/QUOTE]

*schorches T E D* tsk tsk didnt your mommy teach you not to mess with dragons?*snickers* anyone up for cooked elite?tasty:tasty:

My elements are so contrasting.
I'm a snake- earth (Sandiramon's cool.)
Zodiac Libra- Wind
Rising sign Cancer- Water

It's ironic the september 11 incident had to happen on the year of the Serpent, because I found out that since the Serpent comes after the positive dragon, it is supposed to be real negative,

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]

You gotta be happy with a monkey...they're, smart, cheecky, cheery, and they always have a way out for all the trouble they get into...Trust me being a monkey is a good thing:D

Oh I've got a banana...you wanna go halves:D [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo] I'd love to go halves but I replied to late...I bet you ate it all...::HC in small monkey form glares at Del enviously::...it is all gone and I am so hungry!!![/color]