Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[i]Deep inside Tom's mind...


Why am I here?


What am I doing here?


Where am I?


WHAT ARE THEY DOING TO ME?!!!


Tom himself wakes up inside a glass bubble...

Who are these creatures?


...monsters?



One of the creatures get closer, says something, and all fades to black...[/i]
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
...


[i]Deep inside Erin's mind...


Why was I dragged here?


What is this thing that Tom has become?


Is he even Tom?


What a creep, he won't even let go of me!


I must break free!


Erin begins to fight against the creature's grip...


If only this was... Ahhh![/i]

Ravin: Ahhh!

Tom: Haha! You will stay here with me!

[i]He then gets a boot in the face, making him lose his grip on Erin. She runs down the hall to find Axel...[/i]
Posted
[i]Deep inside Axel's mind...


I sense her presence...


But where?


The picture comes to mind again... it flashes, beckoning him to move towards it...


Axel: If she's here...



Then why am I...[/i]


Axel: ...alive...
Posted
Erin: Ax!

Erin didn't care if the body was getting up or if he was either alive or dead, she ran toward it anyway. She hide behind him.

Heavy footsteps could be heard getting closer.
Posted
Nick made the decision to follow erin and he clomped dopwn the hall in his boots. When he saw Ax and erin he kew that he should stay away.
Erin: Ax.
Nick: erin are you ok?
Erin: No
Nick: Come on we neeed to leave the aliens have ax and if we dont leave....
A siren goes off as the sounds of the army fills the halls
Nick: grab ax and lets hide!
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
My computer is fixed!


Axel: Stop talking about me as if I was an inanimate object!!!

[i]Everyone stares at him, realizing that the possessor had not left without tainting Axel's mind...[/i]

Erin: What was that about?

[i]Axel falls to his knees, screaming and ripping at his hair.[/i]

Zack: Well, if it bothers you [i]that[/i] much, I'm sorry.

Erin: No, he's fighting the other person again...

Zack: What... other... person?
Posted
Erin: The other person that is trying to take over is body, mind, and soul. He also tried to kill Tom but that was when Tom was being controled.

Zack: Oh







writers block stinks! i cant think of anything else to type
Posted
lol, sad...


[i]Deep inside Axel's mind

Who're you?

I am...

Spit it out!

Hehe...
I can't say...

Why not?

I have my reasons...
...You have yours...

You're not making any sense!

Do I have to?
HAHAHA!

Shut up!

Back to reality...


Axel snaps out of it...[/i]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...