OtakuBoards

Last Chance. RPG

Nataniamon

After being violently awakined Nick looks for Ashton where he finds her dead in her croyo chamber
Danmit
Raiha :Nick no time to weep over Ashton lets go aliens are coming tword the ship and no one knows their intentions
WTF you mean
Yes there is life on other planets *dun dun dunnnnn*
Ohh **** where are we going to hide?
In the Intieior Room
Ok show the way!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:demon: kevin:what ever you crazy man but let's see what their intitions are megal always said see if pece is available if not fight to the end and protect whoever you care about. thats how he died. saving me. but i will protect evrone if necessary.:angry3:

"Oh boy." Erin thought. " Guys and thier ways."

Both of them had finnally decide that talking would be plan one. if that didnt work then fight to the death.

"Everyone calm down." Erin said " we need to find someone to go out and talk to them."

All eyes suddenly went to her.

"I should have kept my mouth shut." Erin muttered.

wait i'll go too we don't know what we are up aginst kevin i'am leaving you in charge axel, nick find out how many surivors there are. let's go Erin. and kevin don't let any one out uderstood.don't take any wepon's out or they might get the wrong idea.

"ok lets go. go ahead and do that and try to count percisly." Erin said. she suddenly looked a Ax" Let me guess i dont get a gun."

"Your doing the talking and i dont think it would look very good if a speaker had a gun." Nick said.

"Yeah i know." Erin replied. ' but i could probaly kill more of em than you guys' she thought to herself.

Erin and the group stated to head out the doors.

OK everyone plz walk calmly to the main hall. But plz wait for me and wait outside the doors until i get ready to count u.
Later
yada yada "I give up i wish i had someone help me"
"I will!"
"Huh?"
"I will help u!"
"Who are..."
"Ashton!""
"I thought..."
That was my jacket it got stuck!"
"Oh Lord thank u."
OK everyone plz split up into 2 groups!
Everyone corperates and later
OK we have 828 people here not counting Ax Erin and Tom.

"One question. WHAT IF THEY DON'T SPEAK OUR LANGUAGE?!?!?"
Erin yelled.

"Well we got two choices. Talk and hope they understand, or talk
and if they dont understand then shoot them all down." Ax said.

"Oh good idea genious." Erin muttered.

"The plan sounds good to me."Tom added.

"Hopefully they understand us." Replied Erin in a hopeful voice.

i am not SCARED i i just seen to much and ive lost everthing.
Kevin:whatever your way to wired
let's go erin (erin as they go out side the strage race gasp:worried: :nervous: :wow:
erin i her them talking i can understand what they're saying
Erin: yeah i can too
start our speach

no kevvvinnnn he he h he's he's
ax:it's alright man it's ok
i lost anthor frined i won't loses any more no one will die execpet the pepole who fight agisit me. iv'e lived and seen all of my freinds die megal kevin saber siren rouge ree and the list go's on until i have only 1 freind left you ax.
you there when megal died and when ree and saber died on that mission to take out that rbotics plant. rember ax
ax:I rember geting you out there and when the explions happed that killed all three of theam then when you recoverd we went are seperate ways you stayed in argintian and i went to Kyoto
we'll i know my mission ax it will proply be my last noone dies but me and the enemy

(sorry we are gonna skip the seach and say that they are hostal and thev'e captured everone on the ship but erin tom ax nick Craig Zack Eric. who are running riah and kevin are dead.)

ok we have to find out where they have the people." Erin said.

that sounds easy."Tom replied in sarcasim

Erin stuck her tongue out at Tom and added"but hey we got guns and they have spears."

Ax looked at Erin and said." they have spears but they can have more weapons than that."

Well then let us think of something else or does anyone have a brilliant idea." Erin asked.

{sorry i havent been writing ive been sick. something with my throat and a headache acompaning that.}

thats a good idea nick but my idea we go and ambush team and then we get as many pepole as wem can out of the place they are at. but thats after we find abase of operations and then once everones been rescued we go to war with the enimeies