OtakuBoards

Last Chance. RPG

Nataniamon

ax and tom have just placed the last of their bombs and are heading back to were erin is waiting
ax:erin plant the last bomb

erin thoughs the last bomb up on the celleing and jumps in the hole with ax and tom ten seconds after they got out the bombs expolded ,now nick is outside with the pepole
Nick: that was close :eek:
tom:yeah now all thats ....
ax:tom look behind you ,giant arimies of the alines bgin to close in on the group
erin: oh my god
tom:no this is not happening, nick get the pepole out here now
nick but what about you
tom:i'll hold them off
ax:yeah me and erin will help
Tom:no i don't plan on loseing you two
erin: what are you talking about
tom:just go go with nick both of you NOW!!!!!
as the arimies come closer to tom the others don't get to far away so they can still see tom. tom then thoughs his arm to the side and a beam of light begins to divide the planet in two parts (not cutting the planet in half but just puting a border up)
tom draws his hand away and erin and ax begin to charge to help tom
erin:were comeing tom
tom:no stay back once the borders connected they won't be able to get across for 2 days,ax and erin stop running
ax; what are you talking about tom
but tom is already holding off the etire army and the line is now in sight of it's starting point when that happens the line will be impossible to cross for two days as the line is about to finsh
ax:tom get over
erin:what are you waiting for
Nick: dude get over here now
but tom ignores them he bigins to gather energy
nick he's going deamon agin
erin:take cover
then he shoots the some kind of grifin from his back and it craches into the big rock behind the group just as the border is finshed tom coitunes to fight allthough he is unable to fight as well as he used to he then is beaten badly and begins to fall to the ground in a bloody mess tom smiles as he begins to die.

note i did not quit this rpg my chacter has been switched for a while iam that grifin now

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not noticing the Gryphon(gryphon, griffin, gryphin what ever)
erin: well... heh..... that is a little wierd for me.
nick: what is it with this planet?
erin runs over to tom: tom what happened?
tom is still smiling. he looks up,and closes his eyes. nick and ax walk over.
ax: he fought well.
nick:not well enough.
erin: it is all my falt. i got us all into this mess. if it wasnt for me tom would still be alive.
a voice says from behind them: i am.

[quote](writers block. Strife where are you when i need you to finish up?)[/quote]

Sleeping!

Erin and Axel look up to see a shady figure flying above their heads...

Axel: 'Bout time you show your true form!
Erin: Woah! Ax, how'd you know about this.
Axel: I had to fight it.
Erin: Did you win?
Axel in thought: ....:blackeye: :bawl: .... "Nope! Can't remember"
Erin: riiiiight
Axel: ....
Erin: ....
Axel: ....
Erin: ....
Tom: [b]....[/b]
Axel:[size=3] Alright already! I **** lost! Are you happy!!![/size]
Erin: no
Axel: Whats wrong?
Erin: His spontanious burst of energy has just died out and he is back in the shape he was in... if not worse...
Tom: Uuuggghhhh Axel, don't worry... b-out m-me...
Axel: [size=1]shut up Tom[/size]
Tom: s--ave yoursel...*cough* ves...
Axel: [b]Shut up Tom[/b]
Tom: *cough, cough*
Axel: [size=4]Shut up Tom![/size]
Tom: Alright, you don't need to yell.
Axel: Didn't I just say shut up???!!! Save your strength!!
Tom: Ok.
Axel: I said shut up!
---the two go at it until Tom passes out and the griffyn gets tired and runs home---

all right pepole i am just saying this as gouf not the grifen tom had two sprits one the grifen named bahamut and tom red tom put up a wall that would not be passable for two days tom was dead and the alines took his body with them sorry i did not say that the wall tom made was to protect you from the army tom is a weakling without bahamut so he was unable to defend himself. plz change the post so that this will make sense this will become a fan fic even though this isn't really a fan fic also tom and bahamut are different pepole

• 7 months later...
Back at the HQ
Axel:ahhhhhhhhhh
Nick: it'll be ok man
erin:we've lost pepole before butt...
BTP: DRY YOUR TEARS. in order to survie we must be strong
Erin: SHUT UP
axel:Tom ment a lot to us he was like alittle brother to me
BTP: I understand but there are only a few days left to prepare, the magic barrier Tom put up will stop them for three days and no morethen we wage war
Nick: can't we just leve without fighting them
BTP:where to you think we will find a working ship to get out of here
Nick: more war
Erin: then we must fight
BTPThats the spirt there is no other option
Nick:Weve lost one to many
Erin : we won't lose anymore
BTP thinking " I promised Tom thst no harm will come to the three of you. i intend to keep that final request

THREE DAYS LATER
BTP: the barrier
erin: its gone
axel: i guess that means
nick: battle

The group suites up and gather their weapons for the final fight
Nick: enemy HQ coming into veiw
erin: on my mark
axel: 3
nick: 2
BTP: 1
erin: NOW!!!!

The group charge into battle slaying enemy forces left and right
BTP: it appears as if they are retreating
Axel: let's move in

Sudennly BTP gets knock back and flys into a moutain about 2 miles back
Nick: what just happend

As the dust clears a faint figure appears

All: TOM!!!
Axel: Tom your alive

All of the dust clears and revles Tom floatinging in mid-air with a javlin with a burning flame on the tips of it. He draws his javlin
Nick: huh? Erin move now!!!

To late Tom starts flying stright towards her with his javlin posed for a kill. suddenly BTP blocks the javlin and prices he's armor
BTP: AHHHHHHHH!!!
Axel: BTP

Tom tries to pull the javlin out but BTP's armor is to thick the javlin is embeded within BTP's armor
Nick: what do we do now
erin: fight
Tom: be warnedi Zanther am not easliy taken down.

Erin thinking,I thought forsure that this was TOm but.. he sounds and acts different and gose by a differnet name whats going on?)
Axel:BTP are you alright.
BTP: i'll be fine, now fight
Nick If BTP was taken down so easliy by this guy then whats going to happen to us
Tom: I'll answer that you shall...

The fight begins Tom and Nick start off Nicks weapons are to weak to deal damage to him. the fight is quickly over with nick on the ground

Tom: perish
Axel: no
Tom: bring it on
Axel: sorry Tom

Axel and Tom go into a fight next Axel last longer than Nick or BTP

Erin: WIN AXEL
Tom: to slow

In the past axel had always been faster than Tom, but a that moment axel swng his balde, ducking Tom Delt a deadly blow to axel
Erin : Tom quit it
Tom; I am not Tom i am Zenther the greatest warrior of this planet
Erin: NO YOUR TOM ARE FREIND!
Tom: I AM ZENTHER
axel; theres...
nick:no getting...
BTP: though to him...
Tom: your turn. You escaped me once but not again
BTP: NO
Erin: we'll if its a fight your looking for. i'm ready

Just as the fight is about to begin BTP stands up and rips the javlin out of his shoulder.
BTP: fight me
Tom: veary well
The fight begins erin jumps in the fight
As it starts the two look as if they are winning then...
Tom: WHATS HAPPENING AHHHHHHHH!!!!!
the fight stops

(hopeing we can finsh this:)

Tom dropped to his knees and screamed again.

Everyone looked confused as this happened. A dark cloud formed over Tom's body and lightening burst through the clouds. (corny i know)

Erin: Great....It just had to rain..huh?

Nick: Yep

Tom shuttered ans fell to the ground on his face.

[i]...The blow hit Axel hard, stabbed through him and caused fatal wounds, still, Axel somehow got up... Blood dripping down his leg, he picks up his sword and tries to charge Tom, but stumbles... cluching his stomach on the way down...[/i]

Erin: *Runs to Axel* Grrr... *checks pulse---none* Tom--or... whoever you are... YOU PERISH HERE!

[i]Erin draws her dagger. Tom jolts his arm out, showing wounds and scars from previous battles. His hand starts to glow with red fire as the colors around him fade to black and Tom becomes a mere shiluoette. Nothing is seen but his burning fist. Erin draws back, scared...[/i]

Tom: You still think to challenge me?!

[i]The fire around his hand grew longer, creating a sword of sorts... He swiveled around on his back foot and knees the other one up. The fire forms a complete sword, the mental strike of fear was as powerful as the blade when it hit...[/i]

[i]thin air. Erin had somehow managed to escape the blade's fury when Tom had swung.[/i]

"Wow." Erin whispered in shock.

[i]Tom got ready for another attack. His face showed the anger and the sword's blade seemed to drip with liquid fire. Erin began to tremble in fear.[/i]

'I can't escape this time. Last time was by pure chance.' she thought.

[i]Axel slowly got up, one last time... He didn't even appear to be himself. Erin knew him to be kind, funny, sometimes a little odd... but something about Axel at this moment scared her more than Tom did. Axel's aura appeared tainted. Axel got into a brave fighting stance, the blade to his sword melted, the drops of tainted steel hit the ground and hissed as they seeped into the floor, creating large holes in front of him. Out of the empty hilt came his dark aura, flowing like water, it became a transparent, black blade of hatred. His hair came upward in shorter spikes and became a jet black entity, it appeared as though he was only a shadow, engulfed in overflowing rage...[/i]

Erin: W-What happened to you?

[i]It appeared as Axel tried to say something, but all that came out was a terrible shriek. This continued to creep Erin out even more. A shallow tear crept down Axel's face as he let out another shriek. He raised his sword of dark energy into the air. The obscure force rose until it appeared to touch the sky... The beam began to fall upon Tom...[/i]

[i]Erin backed away from both the fighters. Tom had totally forgotten about her now and was going after Ax. Both had frightened her, but Ax frightened her more now.[/i]

[i]Ax was glowing brighter now. Nothing else seemed to matter to him. The only thing that mattered was that Tom was now his enemy. And that enemy had to be destroyed[/i]

[i]Deep within the lot of them, something clicked between them, the fights between them, the adventure they had... They all secretly wished that it could continue, yet it all somehow culmitated to this... A scared girl and a duo of demonic duelers--ready to kill each other if that's what it took... Axel thought for a moment...

'Is this the right thing?'

Axel fought his anger and pulled his blade back up, this wasn't what any three of them wanted, and it sure wasn't what he wanted... Axel knew that that action touched Tom deeper than the blade would. The arua faded, as did Axel's final breath...[/i]

[i]Erin stood in complete shock. One of her only friends-one of the only ones to be there from the begining.[/i]

'This shouldn't have happened.' Erin thought as she sank to the ground. Tears forced their way down her cheeks. 'This should have never happened.' she let her staff fall to the ground with a dull thud.

[i] Tom saw that his one and only true equal to a good fight was gone. He smirked and turned to the cring girl. She sat there. She at this time was so easy to kill. [/i]

BTP slowy rise with nick over shoulder he walks over to erin to get her out of this place before the reiforcemnets come after Tom falls.
he looks over at axel and desides to take him along for a proper burrial after they escape the planet. BTP flys of into the sky.

Happy Now

[i]Axel woke up...

'Where am I?'

He's been here before... The large twisting blobs of green and purple, freakishly alternating, color fading in and out... distorted reality, he got up, the ground moved up and down, like waves in the ocean hitting his legs, he was immediately reminded of his injuries as he hit the ground. The ground bubbled up again, forcing him into the only wall in his objective sight. He fell again, hitting the moving ground hard... He saw a flash of reality... a picture in his mind, accually... Erin was kneeling, crying...

Axel woke up...[/i]

[i]Ax watched only half awake as BTP took Erin away. He thought he was dreaming. He remembered giving up and not fighting but why was Erin leaving?

Reality suddenly hit him.[/i]

'I'm supposed to be dead.' he thought. 'But how can I be breathing?'

[i] In truth he was breathing. What no one had known was that the leader of the alien race that ruled this world had seen what Ax had done. He had given his life to stop the fighting. He had also not given into the other beings that control the body after they are dead or to full with fury to think straight. The ruler had given his life spirit to Ax just to keep Ax's soul from being lost.

Only for that reason had the true war ended.[/i]