OtakuBoards

Captain Planet?!

Flash

[color=indigo] Yes, finally Absolut Planet has come to the Otaku:therock: Adam, you are a genius man...no, seriously, if you create a Captian Planet Page you will wake up with a severed horse head next to you in bed.

On a different note, wouldn't it suck to be the Planeteer that got stuck with heart? I mean there is Earth, Wind, Water, Fire and HEART??? What made them think of that, they should have put something cool like lightning...but no heart, I bet that guy ffeels like a winner

"Hey look I can control fire with my ring...hahahah"

"Oh yeah, well I can...I can...make things happy!!!"

All of the other planeteers start laughing...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B][color=indigo] Yes, finally Absolut Planet has come to the Otaku:therock: Adam, you are a genius man...no, seriously, if you create a Captian Planet Page you will wake up with a severed horse head next to you in bed.

On a different note, wouldn't it suck to be the Planeteer that got stuck with heart? I mean there is Earth, Wind, Water, Fire and HEART??? What made them think of that, they should have put something cool like lightning...but no heart, I bet that guy ffeels like a winner

All of the other planeteers start laughing...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]heh. My kid brother--he's four now, was three then, i guess--was obsessed with that show a while ago. Someone had rented an old episode on tape or something... he'd run around screaming the theme jingle.

Ya know those gummy lifesavers? Well, you get maybe five or six in each packet. We'd joke about this--slide them onto your fingers--they were all different colors. Like those rings, right?

Red for Heart [You're right, that is just...] Orange for Fire, Green for Earth, some pineapple flavored Yellow-ish clear thing for Air--but there wasn't a blue one for water...The only color left was yellow. So we had the powers of Earth, Air, Fire, and....*wait for it*....[i]Acid Rain[/i]. We had so much fun making fun of that show....Good times....[/FONT]

[B][color=indigo]

All of the other planeteers start laughing...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

But really, HC... Isn't making people happy the [I]best[/I] power of all? ;)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

But really, HC... Isn't making people happy the [I]best[/I] power of all? ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo] I don't know...having a ring that shoots fire is pretty cool...so is the wind one...yeah I definatly think I would rather have one of the other four rings. They are much cooler and then I wouldn't get pegged as "the nice guy". The nice guy always ends up bitter, I would have too shoot myself with the heart ring like 2 or 3 times a day...[/color]

[B]

[color=indigo] I don't know...having a ring that shoots fire is pretty cool...so is the wind one...yeah I definatly think I would rather have one of the other four rings. They are much cooler and then I wouldn't get pegged as "the nice guy". The nice guy always ends up bitter, I would have too shoot myself with the heart ring like 2 or 3 times a day...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Ahh yes, but with the heart ring, you could make the other 4 give their rings to you, by toying with their heart and stuff... Heh heh.

Who remembers that episode where all the evil people made their own 5 rings, and made Captain Pollution! That was cool! I mean.. Lame, yes.. Yes, very lame... :shifty:

[B]

Ahh yes, but with the heart ring, you could make the other 4 give their rings to you, by toying with their heart and stuff... Heh heh.[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo] Hahaha, I like your thinking. With all five rings I could conjur up Captian Planet myself. Wait, if I had all five rings why would I need Captain Planet...[/color]

[B]
Who remembers that episode where all the evil people made their own 5 rings, and made Captain Pollution! That was cool! I mean.. Lame, yes.. Yes, very lame... :shifty: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo] It is very disturbing that you know that. Very,very disturbing. Please tell me you looked that up on a web sight just to entertain us...[/color]

Guest Imsirion
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][FONT=he'd run around screaming the theme jingle.

[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

theme ya say.... we are planetters, you can be one too, cause saving the planet is the thing to do, looting and poluetting(sp?) is not the way, heres what captain planet, has to say," The power, is YOURS!".......yes , i remember being a planeter, what was i thinking????? there was more but i forgot, HONEST!:angel:

Guest Imsirion
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by cody722_3000 [/i]
[B]captain planet, he's our hero, gonna take pollution down to zero... [/B][/QUOTE]

everybody! da da ....uhhh bad guys.... da dum , i belive theres the word zerO... dudu (insert word here) ...ddaa, whatever:rolleyes: wow that show was lame. -_-; did anyone else watch it?

Guest Imsirion
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by velvet paws [/i]
[B]:eek: I've seen an episode of that before!!!!!!!!!!

:shifty: :blush: *hides* [/B][/QUOTE]

its ok vp, we all gotta come out sometime.*looks around* and I MEAN YOU*points at , YOU!*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by cody722_3000 [/i]
[B]captain planet, he's our hero, gonna take pollution down to zero... [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]He's our powers, magnified, and he's fighting on the planet's side.

Golly I love that cartoon...

Hmm... I always thought Ma-Ti got ripped off with his ring. He's the enivronmentalist versian of Aquaman: He can talk to animals. Woo-hoo.

I even remember, when some evil guardian came back to Earth after an exile by Gaia, that everyone used their rings on that guy but Ma-Ti. Why? Because the evil dude had no heart! Of course, none of the other rings worked, so I guess he shouldn't feel TOO bad.

If I were him, I'd sue Gaia, that dern wench.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=purple]If I were him, I'd sue Gaia, that dern wench.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]How could you sue the goddess of the Earth Nerdsy!?

Its true that the kid with the heart ring is basically useless, but at least he had a monkey to keep him company.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]How could you sue the goddess of the Earth Nerdsy!?

Its true that the kid with the heart ring is basically useless, but at least he had a monkey to keep him company.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]You can sue anyone nowadays! Heck, it would be worht it, too. I bet the goddess of the earth is loaded. Plus she could get me a decnet size plot of land. Say, Africa, maybe?[/COLOR]

Guest BulmaVegeta1
Ok.......You people are scaring me..................:nervous: :therock: Captain Planet scares me............I actually used to watch that show and I'd go around singing the theme song and acting like I was captain planet himself. That show just brainwashed me! But I was like 4 years old. That was like a long time ago. They are just some damn enviormentelists that are trying to brainwash kids into thinking that cars are evil and all big companys are like always throwing toxic waste into the ocean and all that other bull crap. I will never watch that show again! And whoever thinks that show is great, you really need to see a doctor, soon.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=purple]You can sue anyone nowadays! Heck, it would be worht it, too. I bet the goddess of the earth is loaded. Plus she could get me a decnet size plot of land. Say, Africa, maybe?[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Save me a piece of the continent, I could finally realize my dream... breeding a race of intelligent apes and having them follow my every command. Mua ha ha ha ha!

BTW: If any of you people have an urge to visit a Captain Planet website try this one. It is extremely well made considering the show has been off the air for about 10 years!

[URL=http://www.turner.com/planet]The most comprehensive Captain Planet website... ever![/URL] [/SIZE]

[B]

[SIZE=1]BTW: If any of you people have an urge to visit a Captain Planet website try this one. It is extremely well made considering the show has been off the air for about 10 years!

[URL=http://www.turner.com/planet]The most comprehensive Captain Planet website... ever![/URL] [/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]I have found my Valhalla.

Hmm... That pic on the front page looks familier... Hey, wait a minute, the looks like the one on TheOtaku!

Nerdsy's Mother- Good for you! You get a star!

Yay! [/COLOR]

[B]

[SIZE=1]Its true that the kid with the heart ring is basically useless, but at least he had a monkey to keep him company.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

yes a monkey, everyone wants a monkey! God-damnit I want the monkey!!!!!!!

I used to love captain planet, me and my friend used to make the five rings out of pipecleaners and stuff then play 'captain planet'
heh I still sing the song to see what people around me will say. hmm I just got an idea for my drama lesson!!! YAY!