OtakuBoards

Captain Planet?!

Flash

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=purple]He's our powers, magnified, and he's fighting on the planet's side.

Golly I love that cartoon...
[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Nerdsy, [i]you are scaring me[/i].[/FONT]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by cody722_3000 [/i]
[B]captain planet, he's our hero, gonna take pollution down to zero... [/B][/QUOTE]

... We are planeteers, you can be one too, by saving our planet is the thing to do, looting and polluting is not the way, here's what Captain Planet, has to say:

"The power is yours!"

Ah, brings back memories *wipes a tear from his eye*

Guest Voodookanaka
omg, i was talking bout this with my mates other day, ahhh captain planet (cues wavey flashback lines) the green hair, the rings, the cheesyness.......oh to b little again

[B]
[COLOR=purple]
If I were him, I'd sue Gaia, that dern wench.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
Ummmmm...They're cartoon characters...who's the lawyer gonna be?Ally McBeal?Sorry to burst your envirmnetal bubble...

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!Captai*:laugh: *n Pl*:laugh: *an*:laugh: *et!HAHAHAHA!!!!Overwhelming demand!!!HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!I'm sorry.....Whats next?Teenage mutant ninja turtles?????HAHAHAHAHA!!!Overwhelming demand!!!!

Guest Imsirion
hey, i loved the teenage mutant ninja turtles! i remember when i was little, i'd be outside and my mom would yell,"Dustin! turtles is on!" i have a bunch of old figures somewhere.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by outlawstar_14 [/i]
[B]hey, i loved the teenage mutant ninja turtles! i remember when i was little, i'd be outside and my mom would yell,"Dustin! turtles is on!" i have a bunch of old figures somewhere. [/B][/QUOTE]
....Actually....so did I!TURTLE POWER!!!I have taped ep!lol It wasn't bad...for 3-5 year olds...but its still kinda fun to watch...
Rember turtle coms!The freakiest cell phones ever!!!

Wow... This would have to be the scariest topic ever.
I can remember getting these Burger King Captain Planet reversable car-thingies when I was three or four... I remmeber having them all, even doubles...:bawl: I'm scared...

Hey, does anyone remember that cartoon about that green space rabbit? Can't remember what it's called, though...

Guest Kingraj
Never, for batman and robin are the best heroes, they are absolute legends unlike the turtles. they rule gotham city and by the way batman is on Shredder's side so they will rule the world and beat the turtles.!!

[B]

[COLOR=purple]I have found my Valhalla.

Hmm... That pic on the front page looks familier... Hey, wait a minute, the looks like the one on TheOtaku!

Nerdsy's Mother- Good for you! You get a star!

Yay! [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Thank you Nerdsy, that has to be the funniest thing I have read on the boards in about a month.[/SIZE]

[size=1]Sorry to say this, but those of you who watch Captain Planet SUCK!

Ahem, sorry about that. I just don't like hippies.

In addition, I'd like to mention that I've severely disciplined Adam -- you may not seem him around for a while, I'm sure he's still in a great deal of pain. :p [/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][size=1]
In addition, I'd like to mention that I've severely disciplined Adam -- you may not seem him around for a while, I'm sure he's still in a great deal of pain. :p [/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
Erm..... Physically?

Erm..... I'm going to say nothing on this whole Captain Planet thing..... :rolleyes:

oh man this is a blst from the past. i admit having watched it...i'm sorry...but that song was sooo groovy....captain planet, he's our hero, gonna take pollution down to zero..."you'll pay for this, Captain Planet" we're the planeteers..etctectect

and those tips at the end of the show, on how to BE a planeteer...ah yes, the educational cartoon...sheer genius

[B][size=1]Sorry to say this, but those of you who watch Captain Planet SUCK!

In addition, I'd like to mention that I've severely disciplined Adam -- you may not seem him around for a while, I'm sure he's still in a great deal of pain. :p [/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

hey doood mellow out and lets all hug some trees cause nature is so pyscodelly. anyone up for some dolphin safe tuna? mmmm

hey i think i saw this movie were some male strippers in tight panties were singin the captain planet theme in a female voice and they were shaking there asses infront of this guy and...lol

"oh baby were the planeteers (uh huh) and you can be one to (smooch) we have the stuff you want and need so lets go knock some boots (woohoo)" hahaha

To all you ignorant people who've spent your time paying out ma-ti coz apparently he got jipped with the heart ring...just think about this!
If anyone was pissing you off, he could just order a tiger to tear out their throats, or an elephant to sit on them!!! haHA!!!!

although...you would have to have a tiger handy all the time...probably be expensive to feed......alright ALRIGHT!!!
so the heart ring did suck!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kingraj [/i]
[B]Never, for batman and robin are the best heroes, they are absolute legends unlike the turtles. they rule gotham city and by the way batman is on Shredder's side so they will rule the world and beat the turtles.!! [/B][/QUOTE]

I love batman of the future!!! who's seen x-men evolution? my friend say's its stupid, so I wanted to know someone elses opinion.

today in drama we were playing peretual motion and I jumped in and sung the captain planet theme ^.^;; quite interesting...

[color=indigo] You know what you need James...HEART...*HC fires heart ring that he acquired during the first page of this thread*...there how do you like that..

James-I feeel goood....BUT CAPTAIN PLANET STILL SUCKS!!!

Geez, I told you that the heart ring sucked guys. I'd sick captian Planet on you James but I am keeping him locked up until he cuts off that stupid mullet hair cut that he has.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B]

[color=indigo] You know what you need James...HEART...*HC fires heart ring that he acquired during the first page of this thread*...there how do you like that..

James-I feeel goood....BUT CAPTAIN PLANET STILL SUCKS!!![/color] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]::quietly dies laughing::[/FONT]

amen to that!:hippy: :nope: :angry3: :modrod: :blah:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B]

[b]You leave Mallet out of this
:rolleyes:[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo] Is that how you spell the mullet haircut, "MALLET??"
or do you have some fixation with the word Mallet...if so please let me know because I am insanley confused, I mean no one would defend the Mullet hair cut.[/color]