OtakuBoards

Does it end?

moeman343

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by moeman343 [/i]
[B]Does dbz/gt end in the evil shenlong era? it should bcz goku becomes nearly invincible when absorbing the dragonballs [/B][/QUOTE]
Level 1 billion- gokuu's power level after absorbing all the dragonballs. After which, he climbs on shenlongs back and the go off. We are brought to another world martail arts tournament if the future. Pan is old and has a grandchild named Goku Jr. He fights a desendent of vegeta's names Vegeta Jr. Anyway, they fight and Pan is in the stands. She thinks she sees goku and tries to go to him, but he slips away some how. This is when the series ends and clips go up.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Sorry to say this but DBGT is in fact the last DB series and will remain the last. Episode 64 is the last episode of Dragon Ball GT if anyone wants to know the number! All rumors about there being a new DB series are completely false, repeat false, sorry kiddies but DBGT is really the end! So I guess many will have to cope with this and move on to other series!

Guest BulmaVegeta1
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by moeman343 [/i]
[B]thank god dbz af is just a rumour, i rather have the original characters then some grandpaw vegeta and grandpaw goku. It would just be so weird/dumb :mrt: [/B][/QUOTE]
Vegeta loose his good looks?!?:cross: Ugh, that's something I don't want to see. That would be a nightmare to me!!! I really don't want to imagine/see them like that. Grey Super Saiyan?!? Ugh, no way!!!:therock: