Pretty Sammy Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [COLOR=purple]Hey everyone, I just wanted to say I won't really be online as much, for the next week. Well, first off we had a terrible typhoon and we had a power outage and my phone line for the internet got disconnected and everything :( They need to put my line up again so unti then I might be on once a day, so if you request to be on my friends list and I'm not online, I'll add you the next day. I was thinking of redoing my signature, but it would take forever for the plan I want... :o So, until later, right now I'm signing off. See you! ~Pretty Sammy[/color]
Desert Shadow Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [b]Wow, i take it you don't live where i do....[/b] :p
Matt.D Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [color=teal] Oh, to bad....I hope they get ur line up soon!;)[/color]
Sara Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desert Shadow [/i] [B][b]Wow, i take it you don't live where i do....[/b] :p [/B][/QUOTE] She doesn't live anywhere near me, either... Until you come back....
Pretty Sammy Posted August 23, 2001 Author Posted August 23, 2001 Thanks for all worrying! :) I'm back now, for today. I haven't been on since the day I started this thread, my apologies. I definetly will be on everyday starting on the 26, so only a few days. :D So in case this is my last time on until the 26, I'll try to look around and see I've missed anything when I was gone... :o
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now