OtakuBoards

Dragonball: Hell's Rage (sign up)

Yoda

It is some years after Goku has passed on........... every single one of the Z-fighters is dead. The world has been living in peace for many years......... the occasional enemy would turn up, but they'd be so weak that someone of Mr Satan's strength could take them out easily. However.......... over the past week or so, creatures have been developing all over the Earth..... terrorising it. They are relatively weak..... but are numerous in amount. The Z-fighters of this time (that being us) can kill them with relative ease, but no matter how many we kill, they just keep on coming. The new Z-fighters later discover that these creatures are being created in hell...... and are being sent up to conquer it. Every so often the creatures get stronger and faster....... they Z-fighters must act quickly, and destroy the source of the problem before the creatures become more powerful than even them. But to do this..... they must venture into the bowels of hell itself......... and who knows what will be waiting for them when they arrive.

Here's what you need in your profile:
Name:
Weight:
Race:
Personality:
Bio:
Description:
-------------------------------------------

Name: Omega (may change to Craig after..... depends how I feel)
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 220 lbs (muscle)
Race: Pure Saiyan
Personality: Calm, confident, bad *** sometimes..... arrogant fighter, but serious none the less
Bio: The son of Brolly, Craig was always quiet..... unusually powerful........ his father died when he was just a baby...... so he never knew him. This meant that he never learnt of his blood line...... but he always sensed that something was special about him.
Description: Exactly like Brolly.............. but a tad taller.

Name: Blank/Medra

Height: 6' 2"/ 6' 5"

Weight: 205/206(:p)

Race: Saiayn/You'll see

Personality: Mean, a bastard, strong, has the hots for Rai(If she joins), etc.../You'll see

Bio: A Saiayn with abolutly no memory of his life, up until 10 years ago, when a demon(*cough* Medra! *cough*)invaded his soul.

Description: Think Brolli, with Vegito's hair, only icy blue. Black and red Fila shirt, black work-out shorts, black tennis shoes(look really dope), duel, golden loop earrings. Chinese symbol for "Death" on his right bicept
/
Same as before, but with demonic firebrick wings with a span of 7 feet, long, whip-like(;)+:naughty: at Raiha) tail(5 feet long) which is in constant motion, has complete control over evil and electric energy[Look in Appoc. V2 or Dark Armagetton].

Guest BulmaVegeta1
Name:Lauren (female cousin of Vegeta)
Height:5'7
Weight:120 (muscle)
Race:Full blood Saiyan woman
Personality:A Bit*ch at times, she has an attitude problem, and acts like the world's not good enough for her. But she is an excellent fighter. She is part of the royal blood-line of the Saiyans.
Bio:The daughter of King Vegeta's brother, she grew up fighting with a cousin like Vegeta to help. She hates her father for taking her away from her mother, and wishes to train to become stronger than her father. Her and Prince Vegeta grew up together, and their powers are quite similar. (or at least they used to be) She became the 1st female saiyan to become a Super Saiyan. Vegeta never finds out, though. She is very beautiful, and has a nice figure and black hair and green eyes.

Guest QuickSilver
name: seifer
height: 5'10''
weight: 150lbs ( all muscle)
race: half saiyan half human
bio: son of bra and goten
personality: there is two sides to him. he sometimes acts like vegeta and sometimes acs like goten
decription: looks like goten, wears a black saiyan suit

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]Whoopsie doodle....... I forgot to mention. No SSJ's at the start please........... that is all.

Oh, and have a nice day. :) [/B][/QUOTE]

*annoucner voice* That's right Craig. And you know what else is right? Nothing. Especially BulmaVegeta1! Why? Simply because females can't go SSJ! Vegeta explains it sometime in GT. And that's all for today's major critisism! :therock:

Guest BulmaVegeta1
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]

*annoucner voice* That's right Craig. And you know what else is right? Nothing. Especially BulmaVegeta1! Why? Simply because females can't go SSJ! Vegeta explains it sometime in GT. And that's all for today's major critisism! :therock: [/B][/QUOTE]
*clears throat* OK! FINE! NO SUPER SAIYAN WOMEN THEN!!!!! I'm gonna toatlly change everything.
Name:Nikki
Height:5'4
Weight:105 lbs
Race:Quarter Saiyan the rest is human
Bio: Daughter of Trunks and Pan
Personality:She acts a lot like her father, and really respects her grandfather who still looks the same after all these years. She is quiet most of the time unless she is excited about a fight or her mom taking her shopping. She is very strong, and is an excellent fighter. She takes all of her battles seriously and dosen't goof around much. She mainly likes to hang around her dad and grandpa.
Description:Long, black hair, green eyes, nice body, and sometimes really emotional and gets an attitude. She has a bit of muscle and trains real hard. She takes school very seriously.

Guest BulmaVegeta1
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BulmaVegeta1 [/i]
[B]
*clears throat* OK! FINE! NO SUPER SAIYAN WOMEN THEN!!!!! I'm gonna toatlly change everything.
Name:Nikki
Height:5'8
Weight:120 lbs
Race:Quarter Saiyan the rest is human
Bio: Daughter of Trunks and Pan
Personality:She acts a lot like her father, and really respects her grandfather who passed away some years ago. She is quiet most of the time unless she is excited about a fight or her mom taking her shopping. She is very strong, and is an excellent fighter. She takes all of her battles seriously and dosen't goof around much. She mainly likes to hang around her dad.
Description:Long, black hair, green eyes, nice body, and sometimes really emotional and gets an attitude. She has a bit of muscle and trains real hard. She takes school very seriously. [/B][/QUOTE]

Name: Gojin
Height:4'9
Weight:98
Race:Human/Sayian
Bio:He is the son of Gohan and Videl. They died when he was a lil kid he was rasied by mr Satan. (if he's still alive)
Personality: He's alway in a playful mud. Loves to fight he never get's made over nothing always happy.
Description:Looks just like Goku but yound and has Gohan's hair style. He wear's a outfit that looks just like that one gohan wore in the cell saga but his is all black.

whooops!! sorry about
anyway i'm basing the character on one of my friends, he such a joke...so..here goes

Name: Borry
Height: 6"
Weight: 106kgs..he's a big lad, though its mainly muscle
Race: Human, with inklings of Saiyan from a long dead line
Bio and Personality: Borry, is well, one of a kind. Perpetually hunger, he enjoys speaking in the first person and shouting a lot, and doesn't really bother with coherency ie Borry now food wants.
He's a bit of a nugget ie really big, and pretty damn strong, but athletically..well..i'll just include a borry quote to answer that one
"Who needs to run when you've got a car". Despite his less than happy attitude to running, he quite enjoys throwing his...quite considerable weight around, and is a great partner for a fight. He'll train...but only if he's pushed ie "get off your *** you fat bast*rd
Description: Think big-real broad shoulders, big biceps, enormous thighs..not fat...just carrying a bit of padding y'know

Name: Gohan ( not the proper one)
Height: 6"1
Weight: 200lbs (muscle)
Race: Pure Saiyan
Bio: Has little memory of his parents but knows he is named after a once superior fighter from long ago. Has been training for some time and is very powerful
Desciption: Hair like Gohan from the cell saga and a suit like Majiin Vegeta. Is quite muscular

Name: Andrew
Height: 7'
Weight: 235 lbs (muscle and Brain wieght)
Race: Saiyan
Personality: Slightly arrogant.... likes sewaring a lot, gets exited at the mention of a fight.
Bio: Born in the vast jungles of Amazon. Knows nothing of how he came to earth and has trained all his life. He is a good fighter at most times and sometimes cocky
Description: He wears the saiyan armour of Vegeta when he first came to earth. Has hair like Mystic Gohan.

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww this looks kewl! And don't worry, for once, I'm gonna use a diff char besides my normal Dbzman dude. (His DNA would have blown up by now)

---

Name: Suzuku
Height: 5'9
Weight: (I dunno :D)
Race: Human
Personality: Even though he's pretty weak (being a human), he always tries his best. Can anger pretty quickly, but is a sucker for girls.
Bio: As I said, pretty weak. He was abandoned as a child and lived his live in a street gang in a city. After he became 15, he left the gang when he found out he was already twice as strong as Mr. Satan. He now trains non-stop to be the greatest fighter around.
Description: (see attachment)

Name: Shomu

Height: 6'10"

Weight: 364(all muscle)

Race: Namekian

Personality: A very wise and kind man, though commonly feared by normal humans, who don't take to kindly to Nameks ever since Slug.

Bio: The current Guardian of the Earth. He is the long time decendant of Piccolo, as Namekians reproduce assexually (the eggs). He was trained by Ubuu in the martial arts when he was very young, before Ubuu passed away. Mr. Popo also helped in his training. Yes, that old coot is still around and kickin. No body know how or why, but some how....... He also learned the healing arts from Dende.

Description: Obviously as a Namek he has the whole shabang, green skin, antenni, etc. His normal atire when he is mearly watching over the earth is identical to Kami's. However, when he fights, he can remove his robes, reveiling an outfit identical to Piccolo's without the turban or cape (he has a strong sence of tradition).

Name: steven
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 164(all muscle)
Race: Saiyan
Personality: Slightly arrogant. likes sewaring a lot, gets exited at the mention of a fight.
Bio: he keeps his past a secret and never ansers any question about his life or his past.
Description: hair like trunks and he wears Saiyan armor he lucks mostly like vegeta

Name: Kevin
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 174 lbs.
Race: Saiyan/Human
Personality: Think Goku mix with Gohan and a little Vegeta.
Bio: Alone for as long as he can remember.
Description: Black hair with brown eyes wearing stuff like Auron FFX is nice.