OtakuBoards

i got 2 pics an would like anyones opinion....

r_macs

I like them both. You captured the overall look of the characters pretty well. My only critcism is that they could use a little shading and detail.

On a side note, I think that Kuririn looks like a Ninja Turtle. Not just yours, but even in the series.

Guest BulmaVegeta1
I'm really picky about Vegeta pics, and I'm sorry to say that yours isn't exactly the best but it's real good. Keep practicing! Did you trace them? Or am I just being really cocky? I don't know. I have a couple of Vegeta pics, but I don't know how to put them from my scanner to where everyone can see them. Does anyone want to explain it to me?

Guest QuickSilver
they are both good pics, i wish i could draw:bawl:
kaioshin you aint aloud to double post and they are not in colour

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BulmaVegeta1 [/i]
[B]I'm really picky about Vegeta pics, and I'm sorry to say that yours isn't exactly the best but it's real good. Keep practicing! Did you trace them? Or am I just being really cocky? I don't know. I have a couple of Vegeta pics, but I don't know how to put them from my scanner to where everyone can see them. Does anyone want to explain it to me? [/B][/QUOTE]
Well, first you save them to a folder (your choice). Then you log on to the otakuboards and start a post. Underneath the text box, there is an attatchment button, just click it and search for your pic. If you want to know how to put it on a website or something else just PM me :smirk: Hope this helps

Guest BulmaVegeta1
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chibi-Trunks [/i]
[B]
Well, first you save them to a folder (your choice). Then you log on to the otakuboards and start a post. Underneath the text box, there is an attatchment button, just click it and search for your pic. If you want to know how to put it on a website or something else just PM me :smirk: Hope this helps [/B][/QUOTE]
Thanx!!!!!Thanx a bunch!!!!!!!:D

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kaioshin [/i]
[B]
(and r macs double posted) [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah, he double posted to put two attachments in.. you on the other hand, also double posted, for no apparant purpose whatsoever :therock: ....

but anyway.... very good pics, r_macs ;)

Guest Altron Gundam
They looked traced, in my opinion. But only you know the truth, and its fine. So if they aren't traced and you really drew them my opinion is good job. 7/10. If you did though....0/10.