r_macs Posted February 4, 2002 Posted February 4, 2002 :D :p please give me ur honest opinions as i dont draw very often an would like to know what u all think.
Charles Posted February 4, 2002 Posted February 4, 2002 I like them both. You captured the overall look of the characters pretty well. My only critcism is that they could use a little shading and detail. On a side note, I think that Kuririn looks like a Ninja Turtle. Not just yours, but even in the series.
PiroMunkie Posted February 4, 2002 Posted February 4, 2002 [SIZE=1]They're neat! :p The lines are a bit edgy and stuff and your depth perception is slightly off in the vegeta one. But otherise, ya, neato speedo :p[/SIZE]
Cibo Posted February 4, 2002 Posted February 4, 2002 Ya, those are some pretty cool pics...but work on shading and making them darker tho.
Guest Imsirion Posted February 4, 2002 Posted February 4, 2002 those are really good! i cant draw good even though i love to draw.
KyJaUn~FuLlEr Posted February 4, 2002 Posted February 4, 2002 Dang, U draw good i like'em both alot there sweet. But Krillin Loods kinda fat LOL sorry just my opinion!!!
Red Posted February 5, 2002 Posted February 5, 2002 [B]Those are brilliant pictures. You've captured the look of both characters very well. If it was shaded it would be even better. I give it 8/10. [/B]
Soccer 4 Life Posted February 5, 2002 Posted February 5, 2002 WOA :wow: 10/10 Excellente...... :therock: :mrt: Peace!!:smirk: :demon:
Chibi-Trunks Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 :eek: Very nice keep up the good work :devil:
Guest BulmaVegeta1 Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 I'm really picky about Vegeta pics, and I'm sorry to say that yours isn't exactly the best but it's real good. Keep practicing! Did you trace them? Or am I just being really cocky? I don't know. I have a couple of Vegeta pics, but I don't know how to put them from my scanner to where everyone can see them. Does anyone want to explain it to me?
Kaioshin Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 [COLOR=seagreen] Wow they're amazing - their faces are a little messed up, but no-one can get them perfect - not even me (hehe) I'm gonna put my pictures on the boards - but my scanner is broken!:bawl:
Kaioshin Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 [COLOR=orange] Are my posts comin out in colour?
Guest QuickSilver Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 they are both good pics, i wish i could draw:bawl: kaioshin you aint aloud to double post and they are not in colour
Chibi-Trunks Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BulmaVegeta1 [/i] [B]I'm really picky about Vegeta pics, and I'm sorry to say that yours isn't exactly the best but it's real good. Keep practicing! Did you trace them? Or am I just being really cocky? I don't know. I have a couple of Vegeta pics, but I don't know how to put them from my scanner to where everyone can see them. Does anyone want to explain it to me? [/B][/QUOTE] Well, first you save them to a folder (your choice). Then you log on to the otakuboards and start a post. Underneath the text box, there is an attatchment button, just click it and search for your pic. If you want to know how to put it on a website or something else just PM me :smirk: Hope this helps
Guest BulmaVegeta1 Posted February 7, 2002 Posted February 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chibi-Trunks [/i] [B] Well, first you save them to a folder (your choice). Then you log on to the otakuboards and start a post. Underneath the text box, there is an attatchment button, just click it and search for your pic. If you want to know how to put it on a website or something else just PM me :smirk: Hope this helps [/B][/QUOTE] Thanx!!!!!Thanx a bunch!!!!!!!:D
Heaven's Cloud Posted February 7, 2002 Posted February 7, 2002 [color=indigo]]Nice Pics, very well drawn. [/color]
Vegitto4 Posted February 7, 2002 Posted February 7, 2002 Maybe some contrast in the characters, like shading, but they are overall good pics.
Kaioshin Posted February 12, 2002 Posted February 12, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by super goku [/i] [B]they are both good pics, i wish i could draw:bawl: kaioshin you aint aloud to double post and they are not in colour [/B][/QUOTE] DAMN (and r macs double posted)
Williemartin78 Posted February 12, 2002 Posted February 12, 2002 I thought that the pictures you drew were very good. Better than what I could have done.
Jay Jay Posted February 25, 2002 Posted February 25, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soccer 4 Life [/i] [B]WOA :wow: 10/10 Excellente...... :therock: :mrt: Peace!!:smirk: :demon: [/B][/QUOTE] I agree, i give it a 10/10 :) but the vegeta pic is one of the best i have seen in a while :) :)
Dan L Posted February 25, 2002 Posted February 25, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kaioshin [/i] [B] (and r macs double posted) [/B][/QUOTE] yeah, he double posted to put two attachments in.. you on the other hand, also double posted, for no apparant purpose whatsoever :therock: .... but anyway.... very good pics, r_macs ;)
Guest Altron Gundam Posted February 25, 2002 Posted February 25, 2002 They looked traced, in my opinion. But only you know the truth, and its fine. So if they aren't traced and you really drew them my opinion is good job. 7/10. If you did though....0/10.
Darkeldar201 Posted February 26, 2002 Posted February 26, 2002 i lke the vegeta better but they need shading Darkeldar201:alcohol::mrt::rotflmao: :smoke: :hippy: :help:
Recommended Posts