OtakuBoards

You know you're a nerd when... (By Will2x and Nerdsy)

Nerdsy

[COLOR=deeppink]You know you're a nerd when... you wear underwear with Bill Gates picture on it

You know you're a nerd when... You know all the Pokemon in alphabetical order.

You know you're a nerd when... yYu go around bragging how much of an otaku you are.

You know you're a nerd when... You have made a Klingon, Cardassien, and Vulcan dictionary.

You know you're a nerd when... You get an A, then through a fit that you didnt get a A plus.

You know you're a nerd when... You can see Uranus with your thick glasses.

You know you're a nerd when... Your braces are so shiny you can't smile while the suns out.

You know you're a nerd when... You dress up as the White Ranger for Halloween... Or every Friday, whatever.

You know you're a nerd when you use the terms "neato!,swell, gosh, golly, etc."

You know you're a nerd when... Most of your conversations end in a debate over who's better: Kirk or Picard. (I say Picard!)

You know you're a nerd when... You listen to Bill Gates' greatest hits, with his hit single "Money Money Money."

You know you're a nerd when... You make a thread like this. (Easy one, no?)[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]
[B][COLOR=deeppink]You know you're a nerd when... You get an A, then through a fit that you didnt get a A plus.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]I actually do that.....[/FONT]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amiboshi [/i]
[B]I'm a nerd, but I don't like Star Trek or wear glasses. But I'm still a nerd!!!!!!:bawl: [/B][/QUOTE]

then you like star wars and wear contacts.

you know your a nerd when your tacky and you wear a pocket protector.

hey guys you try and think of some

Well, evidently, it's very easy to be a nerd at my school. To be a nerd there...all you have to do is:

Be ugly (according to the *dorks* at my school)
Love computers *hugs comp*
Like anime
Like school, or just do good in it

------------
This is really disgusting. People at my school are so stuck up, they're not willing to open themselves up to anything new (i.e. Pokemon, anime, etc.) Once someone said: "if you think you're cool, you're a dork. If you know you're not cool, you're a nerd." or was it the other way around? lol. anyways, I like that. ^^;