Nerdsy Posted February 4, 2002 Posted February 4, 2002 [COLOR=deeppink]You know you're a nerd when... you wear underwear with Bill Gates picture on it You know you're a nerd when... You know all the Pokemon in alphabetical order. You know you're a nerd when... yYu go around bragging how much of an otaku you are. You know you're a nerd when... You have made a Klingon, Cardassien, and Vulcan dictionary. You know you're a nerd when... You get an A, then through a fit that you didnt get a A plus. You know you're a nerd when... You can see Uranus with your thick glasses. You know you're a nerd when... Your braces are so shiny you can't smile while the suns out. You know you're a nerd when... You dress up as the White Ranger for Halloween... Or every Friday, whatever. You know you're a nerd when you use the terms "neato!,swell, gosh, golly, etc." You know you're a nerd when... Most of your conversations end in a debate over who's better: Kirk or Picard. (I say Picard!) You know you're a nerd when... You listen to Bill Gates' greatest hits, with his hit single "Money Money Money." You know you're a nerd when... You make a thread like this. (Easy one, no?)[/COLOR]
amiboshi Posted February 4, 2002 Posted February 4, 2002 I'm a nerd, but I don't like Star Trek or wear glasses. But I'm still a nerd!!!!!!:bawl:
Sara Posted February 4, 2002 Posted February 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i] [B][COLOR=deeppink]You know you're a nerd when... You get an A, then through a fit that you didnt get a A plus.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]I actually do that.....[/FONT]
Will2x Posted February 4, 2002 Posted February 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amiboshi [/i] [B]I'm a nerd, but I don't like Star Trek or wear glasses. But I'm still a nerd!!!!!!:bawl: [/B][/QUOTE] then you like star wars and wear contacts. you know your a nerd when your tacky and you wear a pocket protector. hey guys you try and think of some
XxmagentaxX Posted February 4, 2002 Posted February 4, 2002 I'm not a nerd... But at one point I probably could have named all the pokemon in order.. but I doubt I can now.. or would want to..and some of my friends call me an otaku... oh well :p
Nerdsy Posted February 4, 2002 Author Posted February 4, 2002 [color=purple] Okay, I thought that this would probably be closed, but MOVED? Wow, that took me off guard... At least it's still open![/color]
Krillen Posted February 4, 2002 Posted February 4, 2002 You know your a nerd when you....... Go to Otakuboards everyday about everyhour. Draw Dragonball Z I cant think of anything else......... Im a prep at school and all, but when i go home and relax ont he computer im 100 % nerd.
conpiracymonki Posted February 4, 2002 Posted February 4, 2002 [b]..when you spend your spare time watching reruns of Earth: Final Conflict[/b]
Renee Posted February 4, 2002 Posted February 4, 2002 Your a nerd when you want the same episode over and over and over again until you can quote off it and know who where what why. I only did it a few times...:o :D
amiboshi Posted February 4, 2002 Posted February 4, 2002 Well, evidently, it's very easy to be a nerd at my school. To be a nerd there...all you have to do is: Be ugly (according to the *dorks* at my school) Love computers *hugs comp* Like anime Like school, or just do good in it ------------ This is really disgusting. People at my school are so stuck up, they're not willing to open themselves up to anything new (i.e. Pokemon, anime, etc.) Once someone said: "if you think you're cool, you're a dork. If you know you're not cool, you're a nerd." or was it the other way around? lol. anyways, I like that. ^^;
Charles Posted February 4, 2002 Posted February 4, 2002 Umm let's see...You're a nerd when you make a thread detailing the specifics of Nerd-dom! Or, you're a nerd when you say something like what I just said.
Recommended Posts