OtakuBoards

kenshin the silent killer

jeepercreeps200

kenshin is my most favorite anime, because he kills so quickly no can defeat him except his teacher.His sister and mother were killed before his eyes which is one of the reasons he such a cold hearted killer. The show or series is cool:flaming: theres just one problem his hair makes hime look :[COLOR=red]gay[/COLOR] or soft which makes his opponents think that they have an easy kill. but he looks even more deadly with it down. if you havent seen this anime find kenshin kills without mercy or a second thouht

sorry folks goota go the lunch bell rang 5th hour:butthead

[size=1][COLOR=red]I have highlighted a word in your post I would like never to see used in that context again. I'm leaving it as an example. Do not let me see you using it in that manner ever again. It is offensive and unjustified.

-Justin[/COLOR][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amiboshi [/i]
[B]What's with the super-fluffly hair in Kenshin? I like Sanosuke, but his hair is like so big.....:eek: it's just weird. lol. Like anime Afros:mrt: [/B][/QUOTE]
:laugh: :laugh: Mehe, yep, that's what I was thinkin'. I think it's just that the producers like it or something, or maybe a tradition? :rolleyes:

I haven't seen the OVA's yet but I saw the movie... I love sano he's so cute... well now I wanna see the series, OVA's and the movie (again) must have kenshin!

me and my friend were actually talking about kenshin's hair the other day I told her I liked it when he was the hitokiri battousai

I think that Kenshin is the bestest anime ever. It's my very fave one. The OVA and the movie is great!!!! And the series too. ^-^
But Kenshin only kills in the first OVA. He doens't kill anybody in the series. So, if you wanna see killing. Go see the OVA. ^-^
And I think that Aoshi and Hiko or the cutests in the serie.:blush:

• 3 weeks later...
[color=crimson][size=1]I've only seen the Kenshin TV series and I like it because Kenshin looks so adorable. And I like his hair. But I like him most when he looks all serious like he's really going to kill someone, but he WONT kill anyone! He's so sweet! Just like Vash! :D I love Vash. But my favorite character is Sanosuke. He's so SEXY! MEOW! :rolleyes: And Yahiko is a cutie and so are the little kids that stay with Kaoru! Those are my future children! :angel:[/color][/size]