Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Don't yell at me if I am wrong....

A while back, I heard rumor that a second series of CB was coming out, I am probably wrong, but I just wanted to know if this was true.

If you don't have a clue, tell what you would like to happen (like Spike come to life and become leader of the syndicate) or Ed accidentally destroy the universe or something :devil:
Posted
hmm.... I haven't heard anything. But I doubt it. Most series don't if they are a few years old. CB was in '98 [i]I believe[/i], so I doubt it. But you never know.


:smoke:
Posted
in all honesty, would it be much of a series without Spike...

...I guess they could bring him back or something, after all, Faye was locked away frozen in a chamber for a number of years...

I doubt there will be another series/season, but I would love to see it!
Posted
Well if they were going to bring out a second series, I'm pretty sure we'd all know about it..... No news or anything about it has been said yet..... So I'm guessing it's a fake rumour.....
Guest Jabroni3:16
Posted
He "died" before, at least i think i remember him saying that. Besides you don't know for sure if Spike did actually die at the end, he just collapsed.
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
Sorry guys even I would like to see a sequel to this series but I just asked a connection of mine over in Japan and No there is not any second Series of Cowboy Bebop.:( Futhermore Spike in fact really is dead in the series, this time for real ironically unlike all the other times where he cheated death. There is no intention to make another series. So once again the answer to this is regretfully No! Sorry guys I have too many connections and they all will lead to disappointing answers:( !

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...