NorykoAngelcry Posted February 8, 2002 Posted February 8, 2002 [COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Well, guess I will play along too. . Real Name - Aaron Age - 20 (Feb 23 is my 21st. . ummm, yea!?) Sex - Male Grade - :rotflmao: Not telling you! Location - Franklin, TN (How I miss Michigan >_<) Interests - (Let's get the more nerdsy stuff out of the way) Star Wars, Anime, Video Games, Computers. What else. . Well, I love to eat, love to sleep, love partying, though most of my friends are light-weights, and it is killing my tolerance of Smirnof Vodka >_< Is wrecking cars an interest, or just bad luck? ^_^ I love to just relax and watch movies and tv. I love meeting new people, though as shy as I am, it is a surprise I have any friends, LOL. Right then. . that is all for now. . shuting up for everyone's sake. Oh, for Valentines, I am working. . . but might have something planned for someone. . *smacks forehead* But we will see how that turns out. ^_^ *walks away* [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Kei Posted February 14, 2002 Posted February 14, 2002 I guess there's no harm.... Name: Lady Katana Real Name: Nakeisha Gender: Female Age: 15 Grade: 10th Interests: Drawing, anime, music, and movies that aren't crap.
BlueTrunks Posted February 14, 2002 Posted February 14, 2002 Name : BlueTrunks Real Name : Sam Age : 16 (17 in June) Grade : 11 Sex : Male Interests : Animie/manga, playing my bass, listening to Trance and other Tecno bands. And my GF in Cali.
velvet paws Posted February 14, 2002 Posted February 14, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BlueTrunks [/i] [B]Name : BlueTrunks Real Name : Sam Age : 16 (17 in June) Grade : 11 Sex : Male Interests : Animie/manga, playing my bass, listening to Trance and other Tecno bands. And my GF in Cali. [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=4]:D Happy Valentines Day Hunny!!!!! :D[/SIZE] oh and oi! u my valentine silly :p why u postin on here on the day itself? don't u love me no more?? :bawl:
BlueTrunks Posted February 15, 2002 Posted February 15, 2002 [QUOTE]oh and oi! u my valentine silly why u postin on here on the day itself? don't u love me no more?? [/QUOTE] I still love you. Sorry I posted I just wanted to meet some more peeps.
Guest maverick Posted February 15, 2002 Posted February 15, 2002 name:maverick realname:carlos age:16 that rest A'll LEAVE IT BLANK BECAUSE YOU DON"T WANNA KNOW
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now