Guest gojay Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 :D :love: Okay everyone knows that Valentine's day is coming right? So how about we start a little thing where people all over the boards can meet and greet and get a little more aquainted with each other?:babble: I'll go first: Name:Gojay(duh?!) Real Name: Joshua Age: 15 Sex:Male Grade:10th Intrests:Talking,Singing, going to the movies, Phone,etc.
Queen Asuka Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 [color=crimson]Sure, I'll post here, but I'm a married woman and I'm already Piro Honey's Valentine! *smiles* Name: Queen Asuka Real Name: Tori Age: 16 Sex: Female Grade: 11th Interests: Anime, dancing, drawing, LOTR, Legolas, RPG's, etc etc...hmm yeah I think that's it...oh yeh and I love going to the arcade and playing DDR! :D[/color]
Dan L Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 I have the.... strangest... feeling that the next few posts will be filled with 'this should be in Games and Stories'. no idea why. maybe I can predict the future (hey, I never said 'accurately':) ) Anyway.... so that this post isn't entirely wasted, I'll post a description up. Maybe the thread'll get moved before anyone complains. Name: Deus/Deus Ex Machina - depending on how shortened I want my name to be. Real Name: Danny Lucking Age: 18- 19 in 3 days (saturday) Sex: If you don't know by now... ah, to hell with it... Male Grade: I'm at uni, if that helps.. Interests: The usual, and a bit of biochemistry on the side
Guest Voodookanaka Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 (G&S) Real Name: too many, just call me marko Age: 17 Sex:Male Grade: A Intrests: none, none whatsoever
Guest Matt Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 Name: Son Goten Real Name: Matt Age: 15 Sex: when i get the time Grade: 10th Interests: my g/f Ashlee(love ya!), video games, computer games, and making web pages.
Phantasy Freak Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 Name: Phantasy Freak Real Name: Stephanie Age: 13-14 February 21st Sex: female Grade:8th Intrests: taking,phone,mall,internet,computer games,music,PS2(mainly Tekken Tag Tournament and FF 10), reading,renting movies,hanging out with my friends,my oracle cards(kinda like Tarot),sleeping
amiboshi Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 Name: Amiboshi Real name: Lauren Age: 13 Grade:8th Sex: Female Interests: Anime, computer stuff, video games, anime again.....
Turkey Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 Name- Smoky Joe Real Name- Luis Age- 15 Grade- 10 Sex- (Too obvious!) Interests- Girls, games and animé...
velvet paws Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 Okay I'm game...and I'm single anyway so no1 can get annoyed at me heh ^_^ Name : Velvet Paws Real Name : Larz D (nick name but every1 calls me it :D) Age : 15 (16 in April) Grade : 11 Sex : Female Interests : Animie/manga .... playing my bass .... listening to rock/metal/punk/grunge/ska/industrial *phew long list ^_^; * .... oh and I [b]LOVE[/b] cherries and toffee heehee
amibasuki Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 Name: Amibasuki Real Name: Stephanie Age: 14 Grade: 8th Sex: take a guess:p Interests: anime, music and singing, drawing, shopping, computer games, etc.
goddess21 Posted February 7, 2002 Posted February 7, 2002 [color=blue] I don't really know why I am doing this.... I am happy with my boyfriend, but I just feel like posting something tonight! ;) Name: goddess21 Real Name: Rachel Age: 18 Sex: Female Interests: Hanging out with friends, music, dancing, working - yeah right! :rolleyes:[/color]
BabyGirl Posted February 7, 2002 Posted February 7, 2002 [color=deeppink]Name: BabyGirl Real Name: Jenna Age: 17 Grade: 12th (last year of the American system) Sex: Femme Interests: Weeell...cheerleading, dancing, Star Wars, nerdy things, video games, hanging with my HGP crew, hanging with my other chickas, being mischievious!, hating the male race, etc. :D[/color]
DeathKnight Posted February 7, 2002 Posted February 7, 2002 [color=crimson]Name: DeathKnight Real Name: Ken Age: 13 Grade: 9th [skipped a few] Sex: Male Interests: Heavy Metal, Role Playing Games, Football, Basketball, being a comedian, and bein a prankster...[/color]
Heaven's Cloud Posted February 7, 2002 Posted February 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B][color=deeppink] Interests: hating the male race, etc. :D[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigo] "Ouch,on behalf of the male race, that hurts...although it is probably well deserved:devil: " [b]Name[/b] Heaven's Cloud [b]Real Name[/b][size=1]charlie[/size]Who said that??? The cats out of the bag.... [b]Age[/b] 21 [b]Grade[/b] I am lost somewhere in the process of a university education (I think I am interested in too many things) [b]Sex[/b] Yeah, you'd like to know, you perv... [b]Interests[/b] Whatever instrument I have in my hands at the time, basketball, video games, Hangin with the Homies...wait, I don't know any homies...[/color]
BabyGirl Posted February 7, 2002 Posted February 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i] [B] [color=indigo] "Ouch,on behalf of the male race, that hurts...although it is probably well deserved:devil: " [/B][/QUOTE][/color] [color=deeppink]Indeed it is! :p But yeah, it's a love/hate relationship with you males. I love boys to pieces, but I always end up screwing things up with guys (even guy [i]friends[/i]) and I just want a damn boyfriend...or even a companion. Is that too much to ask? ::shakes fist:: [/color]
Heaven's Cloud Posted February 7, 2002 Posted February 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B][/color] [color=deeppink]Indeed it is! :p But yeah, it's a love/hate relationship with you males. I love you males to pieces, but I always end up screwing things up with guys (even guy [i]friends[/i]) and I just want a damn boyfriend...or even a companion. Is that too much to ask? :([/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigo] YES IT IS!!! BABYGIRL, WE JUST GIVE AND GIVE AND YOU ALWAYS WANT MORE...unfortunatley it doesn't get any better. Keep screwing things up for awhile longer, eventually you'll get lucky![/color]
Delian Posted February 7, 2002 Posted February 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B][/color] [color=deeppink]Indeed it is! :p But yeah, it's a love/hate relationship with you males. I love boys to pieces, but I always end up screwing things up with guys (even guy [i]friends[/i]) and I just want a damn boyfriend...or even a companion. Is that too much to ask? ::shakes fist:: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] You and me both BG. I always seem to screw things up with the guy i'm interested in...There must be something wrong with me!!!:( Anyway to whoever is interested, here's my info NAME: Delian (Del) REAL NAME: Maya (pronounced Mya) AGE: 21 GRADE: I have finished higher education, in Business majoring in International Mgt SEX: Female... INTERESTS: Running, reading, Finance, French (i'm learning it. Once I have mastered it I shall be fluent in 3 languages...tres cool), Computers, basketball, football, movies, the few friends that I have, dancing, music and of course Anime
Desbreko Posted February 7, 2002 Posted February 7, 2002 [color=indigo]Sure, why not? [b]Username:[/b] jcgoudy [b]Real Name:[/b] Jonathon (Yes, it's spelled with an "o"). [b]Age:[/b] 14 [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Grade:[/b] 8th (Jr. High... ugh) [b]Interests:[/b] Video games, reading... more video games... There aren't any stalkers on this board, are there? :) .......... :nervous:[/color]
Fall Posted February 7, 2002 Posted February 7, 2002 Erm..... What the heck..... :) [b]Username:[/b] Squashed Snail [b]Real Name:[/b] Erm..... *looks around* Josh [b]Age:[/b] 13 [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Grade:[/b] 8th (High School) [b]Interests:[/b] Video games, video games, video games, computers, video games, sport, video games, and..... Video games..... Now, if anyone makes fun of me, I promise that I'll track you down, and you'll go through a very slow and painful death..... :demon:
Dan L Posted February 7, 2002 Posted February 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B][/color] [color=deeppink]Indeed it is! :p But yeah, it's a love/hate relationship with you males. I love boys to pieces, but I always end up screwing things up with guys (even guy [i]friends[/i]) and I just want a damn boyfriend...or even a companion. Is that too much to ask? ::shakes fist:: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] here are some wise words from Deus..... [i]'never listen to Deus'.....[/i] ......... *smacks forehead* Ahhh.. what I meant to say was..... 'persevere.... and, uh... you will not be disappointed'.... Dammit. Words of wisdom suck. At least when I say them.
Lady Macaiodh Posted February 7, 2002 Posted February 7, 2002 Name: Lady Macaiodh Real Name: Deborah Age: 22 Sex: female all the way Grade: college freshman (so i took a few years off to be homeless. >_<) Intrests: music, literature, art, anime, otherworldly activities, and esp. SCIENCE btw, i have no idea what i'm doing for valentine's, my boyfriend refuses to tell me.
Guest Zeh Posted February 7, 2002 Posted February 7, 2002 [COLOR=indigo]... i guess i'll join.... S.N: Cloud Real name: Cloud.... age: 15.478 as of noon today Sex: Yes Please :)... oh... heh, you mean Gender... my bad: Male. Grade: 11 interests: this, that and that other thing... [/COLOR]
Adam Posted February 7, 2002 Posted February 7, 2002 Name: Adam or 'Ad' for short Age: I'm the EXACT same age as James [size=1][color=red]No, you're a day younger! Hahahah! Erm, sorry...[/size][/color] Grade: I'm studying Business, Economics and trying to study English Sex: Male Interests: I like writing and literature, not updating the site enough, good movies (like Requeum for a Dream and Mulholland Drive), and good people. Location: As you all know I live in the greatest city in the world, NYC. -Ad
D. Dark Posted February 7, 2002 Posted February 7, 2002 Name: [Removed by Request]Age: 14Grade: Well, back in ol' England, I'm year 10Sex: MaleLocation: London, EnglandInterests: Girls, music, going on OtakuBoards, chilling with friends, and generally having a good timeIs this like a dating agency or something?
Avalon Posted February 8, 2002 Posted February 8, 2002 Cool 'jay, this I will subdue.... Real name: Etarah Age: 16(17 in April) Sex: Never had it!! Just kidding, female....but really, never had it.... Grade: 11th(ha ha! got moved up today!! eat my dust Josh!!!) Location: Hampton, Ga(but that's lame so ATLANTA is where I stand!!!) Interests: writing stories, freestyling, eating, hitting on Gojay, laughing at dumb cheerleaders(no offense to other cheerleaders, just ours, Baby Girl..), laughing at Britney Spears(she is too funny!!! :laugh: ) Status: depressed, lonely, female looking for a good man(which is so hard to find. *looks around* sleaze, sleaze, good looking sleaze, sleaze...)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now