OtakuBoards

Any one ever heard of some of these

Naked_Gohan

[SIZE=1]I don't know what "Mon-Mon" is but I have heard of Macross and Bubblegum crisis. They aren't exactly my favorite anime, but Bubblegum Crisis is ok. It's not that I don't like Macross, but I find it a little dull.[/SIZE]

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Sorry haven't heard of Mon Mon, but I have heard of Bubble Gum Crisis, and obviously Macross. Now I know many would consider Macross boring but it is recongnized as a classic well at least the first series and the first movie at that. I can understand many find it boring in some asspect however I strongly disagree, it had all the elements of a space soap opera, there was love, death, drama, lots of violence in the japanese version, and to top that off even some nudity.
Some consider Macross also dull do to the fact that it is as old, however much of the animation from the Movie can rival that of todays anime's. I can't say much for the series animation though. Well I guess it depends on what type of anime genre your into and what time period you grew up in.
As far as Bubble Gum Crisis goes it is a pretty decent anime show that, has decent action. The plot is good, even though it does look and run a bit like Guyver the anime does at times.

Macross - To sum up, the animation is second to none, the art is simply beautiful, the action is spectacular, the music is great, and, most surprisingly, the story still manages to be character driven, with detailed characters and good acting (even in the dub). Macross Plus is a must see for any Macross fan, for transforming robot fans, for admirers of beautiful art and animation, and for basically anyone who even claims to like anime.

Bubble Gum Crisis - Hell, its good enough.

Mon-Mon - :huh:

:therock: :mrt: Peace!!:smirk: :demon:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Naked_Gohan [/i]
[B]How about Mon-Mon or Gumball Crisis or maybe Macross?
I love Mon-Mon. its pimp and the girls where very small clothing articles [/B][/QUOTE]

Gumball crisis...LOL!

I've heard of bubble gum crisis tho but never watched it. Never heard of Mon-mon and Macross is a VERY VERY good anime that everyone should see.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Mon-Mon...the nearest I can think of is Monster Rancher, though it is not Mon Mon in any way.

As for BGC...there are 2 BGC anime that came out: one is the original BGC, that was unfinished, and the other is BGC2040, which is an updated version of the original, plus the fact that it tied up the loose ends the original BGC left. Of course, there's also Bubblegum Crash, but fans do not even consider this one as a legitimate part of Bubblegum Crisis. The A.D. Police Files is much more part of it--or rather, the prequel of BGC.

[color=crimson][size=1]BBC is alright, and so is Macross. I especially love Macross Plus. It's just so awesome. Sharon Apple Rocks...I was going to make my user name be Sharon Apple, but then I decided against it! Queen Asuka suits me so much better anyways! :rolleyes: I guess we'll never find out what Mon-Mon is? Doesn't even sound like a real show if you ask me...[/color][/size]