OtakuBoards

Guess What???

Avalon

Guess what ppl??? I got put back in my right grade!!! What grade you asked...11th!!! I was in the 10th with Gojay and the rest of the Sophmores...but now I've moved on up like the Jeffersons!!! Juniors represent!! 2G3 and 2G4 for eva!!! I think a congrats are in order!!!:D :cool:

:bawl: Why'd u have to go and leave that pimp tight 2g4....:bawl: ....*sniff*...well aleast you're in your right grade so CONGRATS!!!!!:)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Panny Chan ;) [/i]
[B]Guess what ppl??? I got put back in my right grade!!! What grade you asked...11th!!! I was in the 10th with Gojay and the rest of the Sophmores...but now I've moved on up like the Jeffersons!!! Juniors represent!! 2G3 and 2G4 for eva!!! I think a congrats are in order!!!:D :cool: [/B][/QUOTE]

man, I would have hated to be moved down. I don't think we ever do that here in england, except in [i]extreme[/i] cases of inability, which I'm sure is not the case with you. And even in those cases, they don't move down a year, they just have 'special educational needs classes' and stay in the same year group.

Lee Richardson got moved down a year because he never turned up to school so he couldn't take his GCSE course without re-doing year 9 as well.

He's as bright as me if not more...it's just he's lazy and had alot worse attendance than me. So he got moved down to my year and was in all the top groups and behaved himself...then in year 10 (what should have been his year 11 and the end not start of his GCSE course) he stopped coming regularly again. He had to take his exams at the same time as everyone else his age and when we all went into year 11 they said because he was 17 and had done the exams they wouldn't take him back. Thing is he didn't show to most of them and left school with only an I.T grade and nothing else :(

His own silly fault, don't know why I'm feeling sorry for him, he's a stupid ba$t@rd! *Hates* :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :butthead: