UnknownMasterX Posted February 10, 2002 Posted February 10, 2002 remember if the doc screws up, you have two choices. One, sue him for everything he's got, and beleive me he's got alot. Or two, Have a 'contract' put out on him
Zora Posted February 10, 2002 Posted February 10, 2002 Hope it goes well, and have a great recovery (just ask for presents) :D
Andrew Posted February 10, 2002 Posted February 10, 2002 good luck my friend. The idea of surgery and all that stuff doesn't scare me but I don't like to think about it. God speed Blanko! Have courage and so on.
D. Dark Posted February 10, 2002 Posted February 10, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Blanko_el-miez [/i] [B]thanks for all the sapport love ya all [/B][/QUOTE] Good luck, and hope it all goes smoothly;) I wasn't trying to scare you. Sorry...:(
Frankie Posted February 10, 2002 Author Posted February 10, 2002 ohhhh you did not scare me i just am scared about needles and knifes and the fact that i will be asleep when they are slicing and choping me..(maybe they are going to chop me up in to little pices:nervous: :worried: ) not really i trust the ppl there.. YOU NEVER SCARED ME D.Dark
Shy Posted February 11, 2002 Posted February 11, 2002 [SIZE=1]Sorry I didn't notice this topic before girl, you know I love ya, and I hope everything works out good for you in the end. BTW: I love your new avatar ;)[/SIZE]
Frankie Posted February 11, 2002 Author Posted February 11, 2002 SHYGUY I WONDER WHY you made it lol dont you remember silly the one you were doing for me did not work out so you did this one HOPE IT CLEArED YOUR MEMORY
Shy Posted February 12, 2002 Posted February 12, 2002 [SIZE=1]Of course I remember, I was just joking silly [/SIZE] :p
Frankie Posted February 13, 2002 Author Posted February 13, 2002 I KNOW THAT i know that i was joking back (not much of a sence of humor ---cause=surgery)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now