OtakuBoards

my surgury...wish me luck

Frankie

guess what..i have a sist i go in to get surgery on the 28th....my sist is 7in big (huge) and its on my right overie.....its no fair

i have polysistic overies (i can not spell that sorry)

wish me luck i will be out of school for 1-2 weeks (i can so relax....no school.....wait..awww no fair i get to bring my work here to my home and work on it...its so not fair)

[B]Good luck during surgery! I know someone who went through a double hernia (spelling?) operation. For those who don't know a hernia is when your intestines stick through wall of your stomach (pleasant?). He had to have both sides of his stomach sewn back up[/B]:nervous:

Good luck, and have strength when you feel Pain...my mother has to go in for something having to do with a sist...but the loving son i am, i forgot :(

Come back soon...or il have to call up Ginny and go lookin for you

CANCER
ahhh i dont want to think about it

DEATH
ahh dont want to think about that either

*sigh* i hope i dont have cancer and if i do though when they remove the sist(cyst) the cancer will be removed unless it spread somewhere else too then i might be in trouble

[COLOR=deeppink]Hmmm... The strange thing is, there was a ki9d at my school that had a HUGE sist (Bah, I should probably know how to spell that) on his head... We called him Horn Head. All in good fun.

Goodlukc with your surgery, Blanko. Get well soon.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Blanko_el-miez [/i]
[B]CANCER
ahhh i dont want to think about it

DEATH
ahh dont want to think about that either

*sigh* i hope i dont have cancer and if i do though when they remove the sist(cyst) the cancer will be removed unless it spread somewhere else too then i might be in trouble [/B][/QUOTE]

Actually I wasn't thinking about those, and I didn't want to say it to make you feel uncomfortable. I don't wanna think about that either.

You just have your rest, and it will all go well. Everyone on the boards is with you in spirit

"Right guys?"

WOW i never knew so many ppl cared

well i will post results as i go along everyone here at my place who cares for me will be here the best you can do is pry or do what ever you do in this kind of problem, i will be fine and will post along with the recovery letting all you ppl know how i am doing

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Blanko_el-miez [/i]
[B]guess what..i have a sist i go in to get surgery on the 28th....my sist is 7in big (huge) and its on my right overie.....its no fair

i have polysistic overies (i can not spell that sorry)

wish me luck i will be out of school for 1-2 weeks (i can so relax....no school.....wait..awww no fair i get to bring my work here to my home and work on it...its so not fair) [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Ahh, that's terrible :(

I hate the idea of operations and such...so I think you're very courageous. It must be tough.

Good luck with your op., I hope you feel better soon. :)[/size]