Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
good luck my friend. The idea of surgery and all that stuff doesn't scare me but I don't like to think about it.

God speed Blanko! Have courage and so on.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Blanko_el-miez [/i]
[B]thanks for all the sapport

love ya all [/B][/QUOTE]

Good luck, and hope it all goes smoothly;)

I wasn't trying to scare you.
Sorry...:(
Posted
ohhhh you did not scare me i just am scared about needles and knifes and the fact that i will be asleep when they are slicing and choping me..(maybe they are going to chop me up in to little pices:nervous: :worried: ) not really i trust the ppl there..


YOU NEVER SCARED ME D.Dark
Posted
[SIZE=1]Sorry I didn't notice this topic before girl, you know I love ya, and I hope everything works out good for you in the end.

BTW: I love your new avatar ;)[/SIZE]
Posted
SHYGUY I WONDER WHY


you made it lol dont you remember silly
the one you were doing for me did not work out so you did this one

HOPE IT CLEArED YOUR MEMORY

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...