OtakuBoards

Ghost in the Shell

Ryuujin

Guest Imsirion
its okaayyyy... i recorded it of t.v. one night but i taped over cause ican only watch it once in a while, dosn't intrest me much.

Ghost in the Shell maintains a unique feel throughout, is visually striking, and there is enough philosophizing for the deepest viewer, making for an unusual and engaging movie. On the other hand, fans of the original and people looking for cyberpunk action get disappointed, and the plot and philosophy may be too monotonous for others to really enjoy.

:therock: :mrt: Peace!!:demon: :smirk:

Guest Jabroni3:16
Another Anime i have that you are wanting to see. You'd get mixed reviews, some people absolutely hate it some people absolutely love it. I for love it because it's one of them anime's that put you in a mood, and as most of you know thats the kind of anime i am in to. 4 stars out of 5 in my book

Guest Jabroni3:16
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by panther3751 [/i]
[B]:worried:

yes it is a movie

:smirk: but i actually liked it a lot. i thought that it had beautiful animation and a good story, as well as very nice voice acting (in both the sub and the dub. . . surprised?) [/B][/QUOTE]
No i knew it was a movie, i was just saying that because of the post before me.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jabroni3:16 [/i]
[B]
No i knew it was a movie, i was just saying that because of the post before me. [/B][/QUOTE]
:laugh:

Hehe, sorry, my mistake..... I mean movie, 1/4 of the movie..... I was thinking of Bubblegum Crisis at that time..... :D