Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[font=chasm extended]What do you think about it? I have not seen it, but it is on it's way to me. I ordered it off of Amazon. It suppose to get here the 12, or 13. I've heard it was good. Anyone seen it?[/font]


:smoke:
Guest Imsirion
Posted
its okaayyyy... i recorded it of t.v. one night but i taped over cause ican only watch it once in a while, dosn't intrest me much.
Posted
Ghost in the Shell maintains a unique feel throughout, is visually striking, and there is enough philosophizing for the deepest viewer, making for an unusual and engaging movie. On the other hand, fans of the original and people looking for cyberpunk action get disappointed, and the plot and philosophy may be too monotonous for others to really enjoy.

:therock: :mrt: Peace!!:demon: :smirk:
Guest Jabroni3:16
Posted
Another Anime i have that you are wanting to see. You'd get mixed reviews, some people absolutely hate it some people absolutely love it. I for love it because it's one of them anime's that put you in a mood, and as most of you know thats the kind of anime i am in to. 4 stars out of 5 in my book
Posted
Well I have seen about..... 1/4 of one of the eppisodes..... :D It's pretty good, but don't get your hopes up, it dissapointed me a bit..... :rolleyes:
Posted
:worried:

yes it is a movie





:smirk: but i actually liked it a lot. i thought that it had beautiful animation and a good story, as well as very nice voice acting (in both the sub and the dub. . . surprised?)
Guest Jabroni3:16
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by panther3751 [/i]
[B]:worried:

yes it is a movie





:smirk: but i actually liked it a lot. i thought that it had beautiful animation and a good story, as well as very nice voice acting (in both the sub and the dub. . . surprised?) [/B][/QUOTE]
No i knew it was a movie, i was just saying that because of the post before me.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jabroni3:16 [/i]
[B]
No i knew it was a movie, i was just saying that because of the post before me. [/B][/QUOTE]
:laugh:

Hehe, sorry, my mistake..... I mean movie, 1/4 of the movie..... I was thinking of Bubblegum Crisis at that time..... :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...