Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1]I hate people who can't be original in any case! *hint hint pyromaniac who's sorry @ss is around these boards somewhere* Of course I just hate people, but especially when they cant be original!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]what i hate is that shock the monkey ad. (no offense to adam)
[/B][/QUOTE]

No kidding....that monkey drives me nuts...

I do, however, like shocking the evil thing.....
Posted
I dislike people like Matt D the most.
Posted
for the second time in this topic ...i dislike stupid dislike topics...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by bob [/i]
[B]for the second time in this topic ...i dislike stupid dislike topics... [/B][/QUOTE]

I dislike the name bob, esspecially stupid people named bob that post stupid things..... Then bob wonders why his first post was deleted..... maybe bob should grow up and stop being an annoying baby..... i just dislike all of that.
Posted
Jamie killed my last bob... *cries* Bob lived in my head for so many years...I loved Bob...Bob was my only true friend..he was my mentor... all he wanted was to live in Jamie's pants... he only wanted to be happy... BOB WAS KILLED BECAUSE HE WANTED TO BE HAPPY!!!! *points at Jamie and cries* KILLER! KILLER!

:( I sorta miss Bob. He was a part of me... wait...if I'm immortal, can the voice in my head really die? :(

...well, that was a random post. It's your fault for talking about Bob like that. If you don't know me, pretend you never read this post. ^_^;

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...