OtakuBoards

I hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris.C

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

I don't like racists and people with prejudice against others for big reasons that won't effect them in any way....

[/B][/QUOTE]

Yup thats what I dislike and when I really have to go pee during something special is happening.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=coral] I hate SPAMMERS. Oh, and I hate it when my sister wakes me up early. Oh, and also I hate it when ppl post the word SPAM wrong *hint hint, tori*[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHA

Tori spelled SMAP... which is a Japanese Pop group whom she doesn't particularly care for.... hehe.... kinda like if I said DA PUMP.... ne tori-chan?

[B]

grrrrrrrr

I don't like racists and people with prejudice against others for big reasons that won't effect them in any way....

And Teru.... don't like Teru that much either... [/B][/QUOTE]yeah,i really hate prejudice people.you could say im prejudice to prejudice ppl.lol

[B]

HAHAHAHA

Tori spelled SMAP... which is a Japanese Pop group whom she doesn't particularly care for.... hehe.... kinda like if I said DA PUMP.... ne tori-chan? [/B][/QUOTE]

DA PUMP IS EVIL!!! ::hides::

1. racist/sexist/bigot etc. ppl
2. ppl with big egos when there's no reason they should have 'em in the first place (and ppl with big egos period)
3. when I try to be sincere about something (be it something I'm trying to tell someone or about what I'm interested in), and ppl say I'm a lier or poser - [i]small ex: I told somebody I like Linkin Park (I DO), and he was like, "you're just a girl posin' to be cool":mad::mad::mad:[/i] grrr, I don't lie to ppl, I don't try to be cool, I don't try to fool ppl, WHAT'S WITH THIS????!!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i]
[B]1. racist/sexist/bigot etc. ppl
2. ppl with big egos when there's no reason they should in the first place (and ppl with big egos period)
3. when I try to be sincere about something (be it something I'm trying to tell someone or about what I'm interested in), and ppl say I'm a lier or poser [i]small ex: I told somebody I like Linkin Park (I DO), and he was like, "you're just a girl posin' to be cool":mad::mad::mad:[/i] grrr, I don't lie to ppl, I don't try to be cool, I don't try to fool ppl, WHAT'S WITH THIS????!!!! [/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]I totally agree with you! I hate those kinds of people too!!!
[/color]