OtakuBoards

I don't get it...

Nico

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nico [/i]
[B]To be honest, I don't think Tenchi deserves them all..... [/B][/QUOTE]

thats because he doesn't, he doesn't give a rats azz about any of them, he only ever seems to run away from them, he ever only rarely talks to them normally rarely....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Raven131
Well she likes him becasue she watched him grow up. When she was imprisoned in the cave, he was a little boy and he was the only one that could see her. So she watched him grow up and always wanted to play with him and she kinda fell in love with him. Plus some of the times I think she just wants him becasue Ayeka does. You know, to get on her nerve.

Guest CrestOfEmpathy
Tenchi does care about the girls, a lot. He's just a little shy. He acts fine around Sasami, Mihoshi, and even Ayeka when she's not fighting with Ryoko. It's understandable that he'd be a little nervous sometimes around Ryoko, because she always glomps him, and Washu, because of her little 'experiments' on him. Tenchi's always been nervous around girls, his dad says so in the second episode of Muyo. It's plain that Tenchi cares about them - I mean, he risks his life to save Ryoko from Kagato and Dr. Clay, and he goes looking for Sasami when she disappears and tries to comfort her. When Washu's taking care of Taro the baby, he spends a lot of time with her and tells her she's doing a good job. He's always polite and nice to them all - and can you really blame him for being afraid when Ryoko and Ayeka are blowing up the house?