OtakuBoards

2000 Members!

Red

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Renee [/i]
[B]D. Dark, No Life used to be the rank you were when you got to 1000 post, way back when. How long have you been a member here?:whoops: [/B][/QUOTE]

Not as long as you. I only joined for the first time in November, so I don't know some of the legends and sayings.

How should I know what "No life" means?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by iggy [/i]
[B]aah i remember the good ol days when i had 3,000 somethin posts (i used to one of the 6 top posters)
aahhhhhh the good ol days [/B][/QUOTE]

This is getting pointless now.

[I]WHY[/I] is this thread still open, especially since we've passed 2000 members (now on 2016)

Guest Kingraj
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by D. Dark [/i]
[B]

This is getting pointless now.

[I]WHY[/I] is this thread still open, especially since we've passed 2000 members (now on 2016) [/B][/QUOTE]

what r u on about and how do u know this. There is no age of wisdom and if there was prove it.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by D. Dark [/i]
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina[/i]
[b]anyway...
yeah, 2000 is a helluva lot, but how many of the 200 actually post???[/b]
[/QUOTE]
[B]

sounds about right...
No, but some people just can't be bothered to waste their lives away (Supposedly) [/B][/QUOTE]

erm... sorry, I meant, how many of the 200[i]0[/i] actually post... but yeah, 200 probably is about right...

actually to be accurate.. about 900 have post counts over zero, but then, only 400 have post counts over 20, and 300 over 40... so there's probably only a few hundred [i]active[/i] members.

Guest maverick
whoa 2000 man imagine the bandwidth. feel sorry for adams
wallet that has to cought out the money to pay LOL but we love the boards (crying):bawl:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BOBB [/i]
[B]Correct me if I'm mistaken, but aren't, like, almost half of the 2000 banned members? That's what James told me a while back. [/B][/QUOTE]

Really!!!!

But then shouldn't they have themselves stricken from the record or something. No wonder half the people don't post...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BOBB [/i]
[B]Correct me if I'm mistaken, but aren't, like, almost half of the 2000 banned members? That's what James told me a while back. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]No, Tec-9...half our members are not banned. But now you're one of those who are. :)

Few of our total memberbase has a "banned" status. Very few, infact...perhaps around 5%.[/color]